+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi guys
Need your help, I m creating ee profile now and ran into few problems. Primary occupation, what is that? During the course of my life I have had 2 jobs and 2 occupations. Back in home worked as an accountant for many years but here m working as a supervisor for a year+. However, I have no accounting degree. What should I put?
Secondly, a job offer? Should I put yes or no to a question "have a job offer in canada" If I m currently working in Canada on a closed wp, no lma.
Third of all, I also read that we have to create an job bank account? Is it right? Because it makes no sence to me as I already have a job.

Thanks

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
dunj said:
He had LMO from April 2013, qualified for EE, got ITA, applied for PR, got AOR, and then got Nomination he's obviously not gonna need. The point is AINP is wasting nominations while some people have to leave the country.
Dont we need lmia for express entry or lmo will work in ee

pnp123

Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2014
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
JUNE 2014
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY GOD KNOWS
Mesad said:
Hi guys
Need your help, I m creating ee profile now and ran into few problems. Primary occupation, what is that? During the course of my life I have had 2 jobs and 2 occupations. Back in home worked as an accountant for many years but here m working as a supervisor for a year+. However, I have no accounting degree. What should I put?
Secondly, a job offer? Should I put yes or no to a question "have a job offer in canada" If I m currently working in Canada on a closed wp, no lma.
Third of all, I also read that we have to create an job bank account? Is it right? Because it makes no sence to me as I already have a job.

Thanks
@Mesad,

Let us address ur question, as under :-

1 Primary occupation: The one u are carrying on as of now.
2. Job offer : yes.
3. LMIA : if ur wp has expired, u shall need approval for LMIA.
4. Job BANK A/C:It has to be created even if u are WORKING in Canada and that too as "TFW",I reckon (IT IS MY OPINION).

Other members may also post their views,please.

Thanx,

Good luck,

pnp123

hanidhaliwal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
07 Nov 2011
pnp123 said:
@ Mesad,

Let us address ur question, as under :-

1 Primary occupation: The one u are carrying on as of now.
2. Job offer : yes.
3. LMIA : if ur wp has expired, u shall need approval for LMIA.
4. Job BANK A/C:It has to be created even if u are WORKING in Canada and that too as "TFW",I reckon (IT IS MY OPINION).

Other members may also post their views,please.

Thanx,

Good luck,

pnp123
Hi
Just trying to answer based on my research.. The job offer ans should be NO, bcoz it clearly says on cic website that job offer is only considered if supported by positive lmia. Also if we ans job offer yes, it won't ask you to create job bank profile. Only ppl whose job is not supported by lmia need to create job bank profile so that one can increase chances to get lmia based job.
Thnx
H

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi
So, we have different opinion on that matter, who else? is it yes or no to a job offer question and why? I m working now but have no lmo, Lmia , just wp based on post grad but it s closed wp so it means that I can't change my employer.
Thanks

agfa81

Mar 1, 2015
Mesad
If you want to have that extra 600 points you need to have job offer for same EE occupation NOC you are applying under.
If right now you are working let's say as a Mechanic but in EE file you applying as a Doctor - the job offer you have for Mechanic is not gonna work. You need to find job offer as doctor and answer that question as a yes. If you don't have job offer as a doctor so you have to open Job Bank Account.
Also you have to have LMIA for Doctor job offer.

hanidhaliwal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
07 Nov 2011
Can anyone help me posting image on this thread.. Just some useful info current query regarding job offer???

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
agfa81 said:
Mesad
If you want to have that extra 600 points you need to have job offer for same EE occupation NOC you are applying under.
If right now you are working let's say as a Mechanic but in EE file you applying as a Doctor - the job offer you have for Mechanic is not gonna work. You need to find job offer as doctor and answer that question as a yes. If you don't have job offer as a doctor so you have to open Job Bank Account.
Also you have to have LMIA for Doctor job offer.
Show me anyone who doesn't want 600 extra points but I m supervisor and work in Calgary so I literally have zero chance to get lmia. Also, there are no points added to just a job offer if you say " no " to the next question " if you job offer supported by lmia". I also put supervisor to my primary occupation question. So is it yes or no? It drives me nuts.
Thanks

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
[/URL]
hanidhaliwal said:
Can anyone help me posting image on this thread.. Just some useful info current query regarding job offer???
No idea how to do it but use brick and mortal method - copy and paste
Thanks

hanidhaliwal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2011
IELTS Request
7 bands
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
07 Nov 2011
Mesad said:
Show me anyone who doesn't want 600 extra points but I m supervisor and work in Calgary so I literally have zero chance to get lmia. Also, there are no points added to just a job offer if you say " no " to the next question " if you job offer supported by lmia". I also put supervisor to my primary occupation question. So is it yes or no? It drives me nuts.
Thanks
Hello
Sorry so mesad should be right as u have job offer so say "yes" and next question say "no", sorry i just said "no" before as I put both questions together, couldn't get what u asked.
Please read this carefully once or twice, I think that would help.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/offer.asp

Thanx

pnp123

Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2014
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
JUNE 2014
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY GOD KNOWS
hanidhaliwal said:
Hi
Just trying to answer based on my research.. The job offer ans should be NO, bcoz it clearly says on cic website that job offer is only considered if supported by positive lmia. Also if we ans job offer yes, it won't ask you to create job bank profile. Only ppl whose job is not supported by lmia need to create job bank profile so that one can increase chances to get lmia based job.
Thnx
H

@hanidhaliwal,

Thank u very much for correcting me.This is where we help each other .Ur input would definitely help many. At least, I have been enlightened with it.
Can u please throw some light on the following questions:

I am working in the capacity of "TFW".My time line suggests the situation I have been trapped into.I am waiting for my LAMIA result nd also AINP approval . MY consultant says that the moment I get positive LAMIA I should move with Express Entry. Five months have since elapsed when LAMIA application was submitted. Could u please suggest as to what could be done under the circumstances.

I would appreciate ur kind help,please.

Thanx.

pnp123

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
pnp123 said:
@ hanidhaliwal,

Thank u very much for correcting me.This is where we help each other .Ur input would definitely help many. At least, I have been enlightened with it.
Can u please throw some light on the following questions:

I am working in the capacity of "TFW".My time line suggests the situation I have been trapped into.I am waiting for my LAMIA result nd also AINP approval . MY consultant says that the moment I get positive LAMIA I should move with Express Entry. Five months have since elapsed when LAMIA application was submitted. Could u please suggest as to what could be done under the circumstances.

I would appreciate ur kind help,please.

Thanx.

pnp123

If you check Exprees Entry threads not PNP you would find correct info.

You say "YES" only when your job is supported by LMO/LMIA.
There were several emails from CIC regarding that questions, just look for answers in a right place.

Even if you have a job in Canada (job not supported by LMO/LMIA) you still have to register in Job Bank. You don't have to register in Job Bank only when you have LMO/LMIA.

Primary occupation is the one from which you are going to claim points , not necessary the current one.

tryee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2015
MONKUCHA said:
If you check Exprees Entry threads not PNP you would find correct info.

You say "YES" only when your job is supported by LMO/LMIA.
There were several emails from CIC regarding that questions, just look for answers in a right place.

Even if you have a job in Canada (job not supported by LMO/LMIA) you still have to register in Job Bank. You don't have to register in Job Bank only when you have LMO/LMIA.

Primary occupation is the one from which you are going to claim points , not necessary the current one.
Agree!