+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Prince5010 said:
Is any body got the Ainp Approved who has submitted in the month/year January/2014 under Employer Driven Stream.
NOPE(atleast not tht we know here)...ppl from december under EDS still waiting too.....

dunj

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
dyowel said:
Guys, I am a silent member of this group. I've been monitoring this thread for couple of months. I just want to share my experience.

I applied under AWE last Nov 28, 2013 (dropped it in the office) and my work permit will expires in March 18 and covered by the 4 year cap.
I've been worried and anxious of not getting nomination before my work permit expires. I have my wife and son here with me in Edmonton under dependent visa.
Last January 19, I sent an update to AINP on my application due to change of workplace address (same company), salary increase, change of address for my dependants, and change of passport.
I was hoping they would open my file once there is an update. I include a letter explaining how worried and anxious I was and sent T4, Notice of Assessment and payslips from Nov 2013 - Dec 2014 as a proof that I was working continuously from the time I submit my application.
Feb 8 (sunday) I received a call from AINP, confirming that they had received the update and a short interview. Confirmatory questions were asked like, how many hours do I work, my workplace address, my usual work schedule and current mailing address and such. The Officer didn't confirm if I am getting a nomination soon. I was so excited forgot to asked of it, too. Since then, everyday I check my mailbox and email but didn't got any email or nomination until Feb 12, Got my Nomination letter in mail.
I am now relieved, after 14 months of waiting I finally got my nomination.
I am now thinking of getting all my documents ready for PNP application on CIC and filing an extension of work permit.

Guys, I just shared this to give hope to everyone especially those who applied in Nov - Dec 2013 and their status about to expire. I know they released nominations last January for those expiring last January and they released nomination first week of February for those expiring this February. But I think updating my file played a big role having my application checked. I haven't heard anyone expiring in march getting their nomination yet. being pro-active could get us have the nomination earlier, they didn't ask me for additional documents since I have sent whatever I think they would ask in case they would open my file. If they are about to open my file even without an update this month I don't know but at least I save my self a week for sending additional documents after a call from them.

Don't loose hope, it wouldn't hurt trying to update your application for any changes since you submit your file. I hope this could help or at least inspire everyone waiting for their nomination.

Note: I do not claim that updating your file would surely get you your nomination, its just how I feel. Might be applicable to you or not. Thanks.
Congratulations and well done on the initiative!

Angel1517

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Laguna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2012
Med's Request
11-05-2012
Med's Done....
14-05-2012 forward to CEM 30-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2012
LANDED..........
pRaYiNg...
KingD said:
anybody got Ainp certf
ainp-march
file number-june
waiting....
We're the same timeline... Still waiting...
March 21,2014 file submitted
June 18,2014 file number
Waiting...

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No news so far guys..... people from December 2013 still waiting for nominations ???

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talked to an immigration lawyer and he said people in trades with Qualification Certificates and Red Seal are getting nominations like in 3 months.....no nominations in food service so far...this is what he said...

anoirmimi

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
ksiusha said:
talked to an immigration lawyer and he said people in trades with Qualification Certificates and Red Seal are getting nominations like in 3 months.....no nominations in food service so far...this is what he said...
he lay to you I have red seal but no chance to get nomination already applied 6 month ago

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
Guys,

In my company, they are requesting docs from truck driver
like 7-8 driver got docs request call in last 15 days

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
no movement for Employer-Driven Stream for a long time, there are still thousands applicant on line.. fake hope for Employer-Driven Stream !!!

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
kewal1889 said:
Guys,

In my company, they are requesting docs from truck driver
like 7-8 driver got docs request call in last 15 days
looks like all the NOC C & D will get nominations soon since they cant apply under EE i guess...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
But really no other options left to us...Unless we move up to the north. This is the end of a relatively easy immigration path through education guys. So at least we applied for AINP. Other people relied on CEC and got screwed big times!