+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

charan12

Oct 11, 2014
Hi Guys,

I need to get some information regarding the ainp news updated on Feb 6, 2015. They have written the following lines:

Alberta will not be providing confirmation of nomination for those who create an Express Entry Profile.

Does it mean that a person who has applied for ainp cannot create an express entry profile, if they create one their nomination is not confirmed.

I am sick of all this going on. Our mind has been stuck in this immigration system and we cannot think about our future. Disgusting!!!!!!!!! :-[

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Phil89 said:
Maybe we should just call them and ask why there are people receiving nominations who applied in June... This is only 7-9 months. Can someone tell me what kind of knowledge and aducatiin one has to have to be a front desk agent?? Do not mean to offend anyone but this is just insane!!
masters/8 years of experience from home country (including managerial)/2 Canadian degrees (with honours)/ielts 7.5 - 8 - that is one of the examples what kind of knowledge and education some front desk agents have. What about you?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
SergiiK said:
masters/8 years of experience from home country (including managerial)/2 Canadian degrees (with honours)/ielts 7.5 - 8 - that is one of the examples what kind of knowledge and education some front desk agents have. What about you?
If after all this experience and education you haven't found a job related to your education then I am sorry.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Because all the experience is from the hospitality industry and in order to avoid any difficulties with application people start from the scratch building career here in Canada. Besides you should know that in most cases they do not recognize your experience and education from your home country unless you are from England, Germany etc. And your question wasn't about why people with such background work as front desk agents, but what type of skills and education front desk agents have. Now you know.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
SergiiK said:
Because all the experience is from the hospitality industry and in order to avoid any difficulties with application people start from the scratch building career here in Canada. Besides you should know that in most cases they do not recognize your experience and education from your home country unless you are from England, Germany etc. And your question wasn't about why people with such background work as front desk agents, but what type of skills and education front desk agents have. Now you know.
Sorry I was working as a front desk agent when I was a student and I don't know what you are talking about. But the reality is that once you receive a PR, you will leave your job in a second. And that's ok. Then they should select people based on a submition date.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
I'm pretty sure that they are doing 50/50. Half - submission date, half - quality of the application (education, standings, experience, ielts). That's just my guess.

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
mims2000 said:
Just talked to a girl awhile ago and she said ainp called her up and gave her instructions on how to do the bridging work permit extension. The officer advised her to do the express entry. I wonder why? Shes been waiting for ainp cert for more than a year under awe and been advised to do the ee? are they not honna send any certificate????? wow
On of the conditions for AINP OWP to get is to be able to create EE profile. So NOC C and D long with NOC OAB without CLB 7 are not eligible for AINP open work permit. Now I am pretty sure that they are going to nominate NOC C etc, have NOC O,A, and B to get OWP. My prediction is most NOC C is going to get nominations for few months from now.

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
a girl received nomination today from the other forum and she applied nov 28, 2013. employers driven semi skilled. her work permit is expiring feb 15 and on her 4 years cap.

i hope ainp will also give us a chance, finding LMIA is almost just like reaching 4 years cap, stressful.

noelvsleon

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 -06-2015
AOR Received.
6-07-2015
Hi Guys,

I took Celpip test on March 2014. Is it acceptable for express entry ? I took celpip general test

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
noelvsleon said:
Hi Guys,

I took Celpip test on March 2014. Is it acceptable for express entry ? I took celpip general test
Yes

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mims2000 said:
a girl received nomination today from the other forum and she applied nov 28, 2013. employers driven semi skilled. her work permit is expiring feb 15 and on her 4 years cap.

i hope ainp will also give us a chance, finding LMIA is almost just like reaching 4 years cap, stressful.

Which other forum you guys are talking about?

dyowel

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I am a silent member of this group. I've been monitoring this thread for couple of months. I just want to share my experience.

I applied under AWE last Nov 28, 2013 (dropped it in the office) and my work permit will expires in March 18 and covered by the 4 year cap.
I've been worried and anxious of not getting nomination before my work permit expires. I have my wife and son here with me in Edmonton under dependent visa.
Last January 19, I sent an update to AINP on my application due to change of workplace address (same company), salary increase, change of address for my dependants, and change of passport.
I was hoping they would open my file once there is an update. I include a letter explaining how worried and anxious I was and sent T4, Notice of Assessment and payslips from Nov 2013 - Dec 2014 as a proof that I was working continuously from the time I submit my application.
Feb 8 (sunday) I received a call from AINP, confirming that they had received the update and a short interview. Confirmatory questions were asked like, how many hours do I work, my workplace address, my usual work schedule and current mailing address and such. The Officer didn't confirm if I am getting a nomination soon. I was so excited forgot to asked of it, too. Since then, everyday I check my mailbox and email but didn't got any email or nomination until Feb 12, Got my Nomination letter in mail.
I am now relieved, after 14 months of waiting I finally got my nomination.
I am now thinking of getting all my documents ready for PNP application on CIC and filing an extension of work permit.

Guys, I just shared this to give hope to everyone especially those who applied in Nov - Dec 2013 and their status about to expire. I know they released nominations last January for those expiring last January and they released nomination first week of February for those expiring this February. But I think updating my file played a big role having my application checked. I haven't heard anyone expiring in march getting their nomination yet. being pro-active could get us have the nomination earlier, they didn't ask me for additional documents since I have sent whatever I think they would ask in case they would open my file. If they are about to open my file even without an update this month I don't know but at least I save my self a week for sending additional documents after a call from them.

Don't loose hope, it wouldn't hurt trying to update your application for any changes since you submit your file. I hope this could help or at least inspire everyone waiting for their nomination.

Note: I do not claim that updating your file would surely get you your nomination, its just how I feel. Might be applicable to you or not. Thanks.

seregatema

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
dyowel said:
Guys, I am a silent member of this group. I've been monitoring this thread for couple of months. I just want to share my experience.

I applied under AWE last Nov 28, 2013 (dropped it in the office) and my work permit will expires in March 18 and covered by the 4 year cap.
I've been worried and anxious of not getting nomination before my work permit expires. I have my wife and son here with me in Edmonton under dependent visa.
Last January 19, I sent an update to AINP on my application due to change of workplace address (same company), salary increase, change of address for my dependants, and change of passport.
I was hoping they would open my file once there is an update. I include a letter explaining how worried and anxious I was and sent T4, Notice of Assessment and payslips from Nov 2013 - Dec 2014 as a proof that I was working continuously from the time I submit my application.
Feb 8 (sunday) I received a call from AINP, confirming that they had received the update and a short interview. Confirmatory questions were asked like, how many hours do I work, my workplace address, my usual work schedule and current mailing address and such. The Officer didn't confirm if I am getting a nomination soon. I was so excited forgot to asked of it, too. Since then, everyday I check my mailbox and email but didn't got any email or nomination until Feb 12, Got my Nomination letter in mail.
I am now relieved, after 14 months of waiting I finally got my nomination.
I am now thinking of getting all my documents ready for PNP application on CIC and filing an extension of work permit.

Guys, I just shared this to give hope to everyone especially those who applied in Nov - Dec 2013 and their status about to expire. I know they released nominations last January for those expiring last January and they released nomination first week of February for those expiring this February. But I think updating my file played a big role having my application checked. I haven't heard anyone expiring in march getting their nomination yet. being pro-active could get us have the nomination earlier, they didn't ask me for additional documents since I have sent whatever I think they would ask in case they would open my file. If they are about to open my file even without an update this month I don't know but at least I save my self a week for sending additional documents after a call from them.

Don't loose hope, it wouldn't hurt trying to update your application for any changes since you submit your file. I hope this could help or at least inspire everyone waiting for their nomination.

Note: I do not claim that updating your file would surely get you your nomination, its just how I feel. Might be applicable to you or not. Thanks.
congrats

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charan12 said:
Hi Guys,

I need to get some information regarding the ainp news updated on Feb 6, 2015. They have written the following lines:

Alberta will not be providing confirmation of nomination for those who create an Express Entry Profile.

Does it mean that a person who has applied for ainp cannot create an express entry profile, if they create one their nomination is not confirmed.

I am sick of all this going on. Our mind has been stuck in this immigration system and we cannot think about our future. Disgusting!!!!!!!!! :-[
Of course you can still create EE file ... but it is just that AINP nomination won't get you that extra 600 points in EE cos Alberta didn't get any quota to do EE for AINP this year...