+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi everyone
You might be the one now on whole planet who can actually understand me.
A year ago I came to this province hoping I can get better job and what is the most important, PR. I applied and have been waiting since, at that time, it should take no more than 8 month. Now, it appears that processing time increased and even though I have my work permit valid within this new processing times i still have a huge chunk of chance that My file is not going to be processed within my wp by ainp officer.
How I feel
I am in a deep depression for several month now. People feel it and trying to take advantage of me, every time and I have no inner power/motivation to fight them back. feel very miserable and pathetic now. That wait also brought me very low self-esteem. I know it s wrong and I wanna change it i just have no will to do it. I put everything on being a good Canadian citizen and now I feel like my dream is crumbling down, sad.

Just a little data about me
Have a bachelor degree in finance , my home country
Have a diploma in accounting, Canadian college (honoured)
Very kind, friendly person, hardworking. Just hard to go through all this
Thanks

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mesad said:
Hi everyone
A year ago I came to this province hoping I can get better job and what is the most important, PR. I applied and have been waiting since, at that time, it should take no more than 8 month. Now, it appears that processing time increased and even though I have my work permit valid within this new processing times i still have a huge chunk of chance that My file is not going to be processed within my wp by ainp officer.
How I feel
I am in a deep depression for several month now. People feel it and trying to take advantage of me, every time and I have no inner power/motivation to fight them back. feel very miserable and pathetic now. That wait also brought me very low self-esteem. I know it s wrong and I wanna change it i just have no will to do it. I put everything on being a good Canadian citizen and now I feel like my dream is crumbling down, sad.

Thanks
Story of my life. :(

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Mesad said:
Hi everyone
How I feel

Thanks
we all living under same conditions...dont worry buddy....god willing there will be our day....
its just tht one piece of paper has hold up our entire life right now...its really really frustrating to see they nominating ppl within months and here ppl are waiting for over a year and lots of them not getting nomination for not having valid WP for which they made them wait forever..
hope, pray and have faith on him....we will get one day..after all good things happens to ones who wait...
Btw wht is ur timeline??

kamal8781

Jul 14, 2014
I got ainp nomination certificate in October 2013 and apply to cic in December 2013.still not pr.but a 3 days ago got a call from ainp office and they were questioning about whr I work.what are the main duties..and the officer said she is going to put my file on a review for a week.i really dnt understand y did they call me.they people also make a call to my boss.and one of my co-worker.they asked him the same qus.i just change the address and email id too a 3 months ago.anybody has any idea..m really worried because my pr is in last steps..about to get ppr request. .

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Second draw is done and lowest point is 818!!!!!! .that means 218 +600. Then who are they having 218 points only?

nima2000

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
I am a bit coNfused. Do we currently have a CEC class to apply? Or it has been merged to express entry!

Because I am checking the employment offer letter condition, and apparently for CEC category, it doesn't need to have LMIA? Is that correct?

And for someone like who is currently working full time in Alberta, should I submit a job offer or an employment letter from my employer?

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
nima2000 said:
I am a bit coNfused. Do we currently have a CEC class to apply? Or it has been merged to express entry!

Because I am checking the employment offer letter condition, and apparently for CEC category, it doesn't need to have LMIA? Is that correct?

And for someone like who is currently working full time in Alberta, should I submit a job offer or an employment letter from my employer?
Now all three federal programs CEC,FWP,FTW all have to apply through Exress Entry.we still have to meet criteria for anyone of those to enter into EE pool from which CIC will make decision to who to pick according to points.more the score better chances to get picked. If u have +LMIA or PNP(apparently AINP doesnt give nomination for EE) you will get 600 points for that.and another 600 for your education, work experience, language ability and other stuff..
looking at last 2 EE draws where minimum cutoff points were in 800s so basically you need +LMIA or PNP to qualify right now..

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulgovas said:
Second draw is done and lowest point is 818!!!!!! .that means 218 +600. Then who are they having 218 points only?

How do yoy know? I couldn't find the info on CIC website

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
ksiusha said:
Yes that's weird some people can see the info some not I check on 3 devices and I see on my phon but not on ipad and laptop

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
ksiusha said:
People already got the invitations for the same number as last time. it seems there is an problem in the CIC website.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya that is weird...i cant see the info from my computer i will try the phone or the ipad :)...I was just reading the EE threads and a lot of people are having trouble seeing the info on CIC website... :-X

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MONKUCHA said:
Yes that's weird some people can see the info some not I check on 3 devices and I see on my phon but not on ipad and laptop

:D I cant see on any of them...

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
geeeeezz!!!!!!!
Still no december ppl???
how many of AWE ppl still there??
any idea guys who is getting that priceless piece of paper????

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is crazy... ??? we haven't heard much of people getting nominations lately...who is getting the nominations then ? :mad: