+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
duarca said:
Apparently. As long as it's within been processed within 8 to 12 months. My understanding, and we already saw it here on this post, is that if someone apply now, with a really interesting profile, he/she might get nomination before other people who are waiting since a long time...
wow. this is stressing me a lot.

amitrocks

Jun 16, 2014
mannual said:
where and when did you participate
duarca said:
Sooooo I just participated to a AINP/temporary foreign worker information session, and they told us they processed 2500 already and they received more than 8000 applications. They also told us that applications are not processed on first come first served basis but if your profile is needed or not. To give an example, if you're a found and beverages counter then you need 3 years experience. But between person A who has 3 years experience in Canada and person B,who has 1 year experience in Canada and 2 somewhere else, they will process person A file first, without distinction between who send it first. Because what's important is that the more experience you have abroad, the more time it will take to contact your previous employers.

Oh and of course they repeated same b*****t which is it is your problem if your visa expired. An agent will call you and ask you if you're still working or not. If you are not in the process of getting a new visa, well you can say bye bye to your nomination.
duarca said:
Sooooo I just participated to a AINP/temporary foreign worker information session, and they told us they processed 2500 already and they received more than 8000 applications. They also told us that applications are not processed on first come first served basis but if your profile is needed or not. To give an example, if you're a found and beverages counter then you need 3 years experience. But between person A who has 3 years experience in Canada and person B,who has 1 year experience in Canada and 2 somewhere else, they will process person A file first, without distinction between who send it first. Because what's important is that the more experience you have abroad, the more time it will take to contact your previous employers.

Oh and of course they repeated same b*****t which is it is your problem if your visa expired. An agent will call you and ask you if you're still working or not. If you are not in the process of getting a new visa, well you can say bye bye to your nomination.
How about engineering jobs?
I started my job as electronic technician ( NOC 2241) on 10 feb 2014 and i got AOR on 16 of april, so does engineering job matters in timings of ainp?

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitrocks said:
How about engineering jobs?
I started my job as electronic technician ( NOC 2241) on 10 feb 2014 and i got AOR on 16 of april, so does engineering job matters in timings of ainp?
My guess is it doesn't make any difference. Unless your profile is really interesting for them compare to others. I might be wrong, but it is what I understood and the example they gave was pretty clear to me...

andrea10

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 25, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct. 28, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
Oct. 31, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 3, 2014 Received by CIO: Nov. 17, 2014 RPRF: May 26, 2015
Passport Req..
June 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 30, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
ujas29 said:
i applied on 17th dec. got file no. in jan and still not received ainp..its taking longer now...
me applied nov 8 got file no. dec 6, still waiting...

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Hi friends my brother have applied under AINP .he has applied under NOC code 6211 as retail store supervisor...does he applicable ?
And how long they are taking for the approvals..? :) :D

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
does anybody got file number who got AOR nearby 30 April

ainp_sw

May 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 5, 2013
Nomination.....
June 23, 2014.
ainp_sw said:
Same happened with me, but unfortunately in my case nomination was sent out in January and due to some problems ( i dont know what they are) it returned to AINP. So when I called AINP they checked it and told this. So November applicants may try calling AINP.
Received my nomination today, of course it is valid for two more weeks only.

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
ainp_sw said:
Received my nomination today, of course it is valid for two more weeks only.
Yay!!!....that you got your nomination. I hope you have enough time to complete your CIC package before the two weeks are up. You can do it, good luck. :D

ainp_sw

May 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 5, 2013
Nomination.....
June 23, 2014.