+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

ainpdream

Jan 19, 2014
This is an interesting story:
Applied for AINP Nov.6,2013 got my file no. Nov 19,2013.(Employer driven stream)
Then Ainp started increasing the processing time and by February it became as 6 months as compared to 1 month when I applied. But then my employer got an offer to sell his store which he accepted and I was left in the middle of the road. To make things worse this wonderful moratorium was announced and I couldn't get my name on the pre approved LMO from a new employer. As this wasn't enough my lawyer advised AINP to withdraw my application because the place has been sold.
Finally after waiting for 7 months I got a mail from AINP saying that your file has been withdrawn because you not working at that place.

In short everything bad that could have happened actually did happen and in the end the person who had to pay for all this is me where as people who are responsible for this haven't been affected even a bit.

AINP has mentioned that there is no appeal but i don't want this to happen with anybody else. It's just because of the flaws in so called laws for nomination that these employers and lawyers have the power to shatter the dreams of so called foreign workers.

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
ainpdream said:
Applied for AINP Nov.6,2013 got my file no. Nov 19,2013.(Employer driven stream)
Then Ainp started increasing the processing time and by February it became as 6 months as compared to 1 month when I applied. But then my employer got an offer to sell his store which he accepted and I was left in the middle of the road. To make things worse this wonderful moratorium was announced and I couldn't get my name on the pre approved LMO from a new employer. As this wasn't enough my lawyer advised AINP to withdraw my application because the place has been sold.
Finally after waiting for 7 months I got a mail from AINP saying that your file has been withdrawn because you not working at that place.

In short everything bad that could have happened actually did happen and in the end the person who had to pay for all this is me where as people who are responsible for this haven't been affected even a bit.

AINP has mentioned that there is no appeal but i don't want this to happen with anybody else. It's just because of the flaws in so called laws for nomination that these employers and lawyers have the power to shatter the dreams of so called foreign workers.
s
sorry to hear your story. I think your lawyer is bad in your case.

RicenTortilla

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isn't your lawyer supposed to help you? why did he advised ainp to withdraw your application? I know someone who had a similar case where the place where he was working for was sold/transfer to some new owners but he explained the situation to BC PNP and they gave him his nomination and now he's a PR already.

Sorry to hear your case

Qi

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-07-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
ainpdream said:

Sorry to heard this! Cant believe your lawyer told you to do so!My friend works in immigration agency told me try to NOT update AINP doesn't matter how much your salary changed or even in your case, changed the employer's name [even under post-grad stream who are allowed to changed the employer anytime]! coz AINP really don't have time to tracking your history . So just update all the information on the federal forms before handling to CIC. Good luck with your new application!!

dave1987

May 16, 2014
Even my work place was sold off to a new owner!
I just sent updated docs after I received my file number!
Though haven't heard from them since then.
Lets see what comes out!
But I have kind of given up!
You think we guys will be able to pull it off?

TARU

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Can someone let me know ...if i got the job in Noc b category so after the job within how much time i can apply for AINP.??

And what are the documents i required from my employer..

Regards
Taru

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TARU said:
Can someone let me know ...if i got the job in Noc b category so after the job within how much time i can apply for AINP.??

And what are the documents i required from my employer..

Regards
Taru
You can apply almost immediately if your job is permanent and your employer agrees to sponsor you. If your employment has probationary period try and finish it first before applying - this is what I did my self. Here is a checklist link for skilled work category (A,B O) if you are applying within alberta. albertacanada.com/files/albertacanada/AINP-EDS-SkilledW-IntlGrad-checklist.pdf

Hope that helps
Pnpdirect

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
Please advice , is AINP still accepting applications under Strategic Recruitment Stream - Engineering Occupations Category? , i saw on website they stopped doing after Sep 2013...
if they are accepting how much time it will take to get ANIP approval,for NOC A skill level ??? is it worth to go with ANIP process rather than CEC?

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
NewtoPR said:
Please advice , is AINP still accepting applications under Strategic Recruitment Stream - Engineering Occupations Category? , i saw on website they stopped doing after Sep 2013...
if they are accepting how much time it will take to get ANIP approval,for NOC A skill level ??? is it worth to go with ANIP process rather than CEC?
I applied on Jan, 7th
AOR Jan, 7th
File No. March 22nd
Still waiting for the Nomination Letter............
This new processing time is insane, my work permit expires on Oct, 24th and will be eligible to apply under CEC on Oct, 8th.
Dont know what to do?????
Does anyone have any solution???
All replies are appriciated.

CEC_SK

Oct 7, 2012
I applied for Skilled Work category and employer nominated me . NOC code is 2174 .
Is the delay is for Semi skilled or is for everyone
I applied on 3th Feb and got file number on 28th March

Any timeline for 2174 NOC

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
NewtoPR said:
Apply for both, whatever comes first go with that..

RICKYSAINI

Apr 23, 2014
Got my AINP Nomination today in mail on June 9th
Under Employer driven International Graduate(Semi skilled)
File Submitted : 25 Nov
Got file No: 23 Dec
They call my Employer to confirm if I m still working there
Nomination dated: 27 May

Ricky :)

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RICKYSAINI said:
Got my AINP Nomination today in mail on June 9th
Under Employer driven International Graduate(Semi skilled)
File Submitted : 25 Nov
Got file No: 23 Dec
They call my Employer to confirm if I m still working there
Nomination dated: 27 May

Ricky :)
Congrats!

starla

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My housemate has received her nomination too today under employer driven skilled worker category.
Submitted her Application November 25 and last June 2 AINP called her and our employer to confirm employment.