+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Is there anyone here who applied in January or February and got their nomination ?
I know I'm being little over optimistic but I heard some people got it who applied in jan or feb

SRS - WEC

Mar 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duarca said:
You should have sent extension application before your work permit expire. You have to stop working immediately and you have 90 days to find another work permit. The only thing you can do is wait for LMO, which will take 8-12 weeks. Mine expired last week and I sent the extension application, waiting for lmo too
.. Good luck buddy
Thank you for the reply,

I have already sent an extension working visa application to Cic on JUN 02( before my visa expired)
for now I'm implied status which is given the same status until decision was made by cic.

when did your employer apply for LMO?

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SRS - WEC said:
Thank you for the reply,

I have already sent an extension working visa application to Cic on JUN 02( before my visa expired)
for now I'm implied status which is given the same status until decision was made by cic.

when did your employer apply for LMO?
Almost two weeks ago

ainp_sw

May 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 5, 2013
Nomination.....
June 23, 2014.
mj_paredes said:
Good morning guys. My representative just called me that they have received my nomination.

My timeline:
App received by AINP: Nov. 6
File number: Dec. 4
Category: Employer driven semi skilled hospitality industry
No verification calls

Tip: last week i called AINP just to ask: 'Since the processing for Nov. 26 and after applicants is 8-12 mos., how about those applicants they have received before Nov. 26?' And they said those applicants before Nov. 26, they will finalize for sure within 8 months. So i told them that AINP received my app on Nov. 6 and they said they can take a look at my file in their system so I gave them my file number, they updated me that something has been sent to my representative on June 9 but they can't disclose what it is.

So i guess you guys who have applied before Nov. 26, try calling AINP and ask for an update.
Same happened with me, but unfortunately in my case nomination was sent out in January and due to some problems ( i dont know what they are) it returned to AINP. So when I called AINP they checked it and told this. So November applicants may try calling AINP.

SRS - WEC

Mar 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duarca said:
Almost two weeks ago
Did you send it off by fax or mail?

I'm having an issue that I sent my documents by a registered mail. however Temporary foreigner work Edmonton office is using Po box which is no one there and cant get a signature from a receiver. Canada post left a notification card in the box yesterday.
wondered does AB government pick up my documents from the post office? How often they will check their mail box?

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SRS - WEC said:
Did you send it off by fax or mail?

I'm having an issue that I sent my documents by a registered mail. however Temporary foreigner work Edmonton office is using Po box which is no one there and cant get a signature from a receiver. Canada post left a notification card in the box yesterday.
wondered does AB government pick up my documents from the post office? How often they will check their mail box?
He sent it by fax and they probably check everyday

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SRS - WEC said:
crossed fingers

did you guys receive a file# ?
I don't think so but he got two phone calls already, one was routine phone call and the other one was because one document wasn't the last update.

lamak

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
abudhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 3013
LANDED..........
30 feb 2014
starla said:
Your employer can nominate more than 1 as long as its on skilled category.
THANKS STARLA....u mean to say that..there is no limit number for candidate..if he or she is a skilled worker..i am food service supervisor...so even there is 1 already nominated...still i can go for the nomination right??

jan17th

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017 (ITA)
AOR Received.
07-02-2017
charp said:
Is there anyone here who applied in January or February and got their nomination ?
I know I'm being little over optimistic but I heard some people got it who applied in jan or feb
My application was received on 17th January and file number came on 22nd March n I have been waiting till now.
Work permit is going to expire in Octuber last, dont know what to do?
Employer is ready for LMO but lwayer said theres a signifiacnt difference of $10/hr in the wage(between what I get n what a median for my position should be).
Any solutions guys?

starla

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lamak said:
THANKS STARLA....u mean to say that..there is no limit number for candidate..if he or she is a skilled worker..i am food service supervisor...so even there is 1 already nominated...still i can go for the nomination right??
Yes, your employer can nominate more than 1... My emplyer nominated 8 food supervisors ( 6 approved already). 2 supervisors in each branch has been nominated..

prabh7777

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
nova scotia ,sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2013
Nomination.....
3 july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 1 2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
8 oct 2014
Med's Done....
24 oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi guys have a question for if AINP calls ! And i am not in office !! Can it creat a problem !!

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prabh7777 said:
Hi guys have a question for if AINP calls ! And i am not in office !! Can it creat a problem !!
Well you do have the right to be off you know? :p They will either call another time or will call on your cell. If you do not work there anymore, that's another story...

prabh7777

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
nova scotia ,sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 nov 2013
Nomination.....
3 july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 1 2014
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
8 oct 2014
Med's Done....
24 oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
duarca said:
Well you do have the right to be off you know? :p They will either call another time or will call on your cell. If you do not work there anymore, that's another story...
I am hving summer vaction ! So king od 2 week of from work ! Paid ! What in this kind of case

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prabh7777 said:
I am hving summer vaction ! So king od 2 week of from work ! Paid ! What in this kind of case
They just want to know if you're still work for the company or not. So you have the right to take holiday, the only thing might be your application being delayed becUse you're temporarily out of reach. But they cannot withdraw your application because you're on holiday ^^