+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
virtu said:
No.
Technically not necessary because SRS-PGWP not require a permanent full-time position. You just need to be working while the decision is made.
After that, the decision is already made.

Congratulations Virtu! 8)

So after the AINP decision you can quit your job even though you still have not get your PR yet? I think when you get your nomination - the next step is to apply for a PR by mail? I think their office is in Sydney or somewhere else i cannot remember the name of the city where documents should be mailed. Sorry) can you please clarify or where it says so i can read? Thanks)

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hi guys,

I have offer of job in alberta as Food service supervisor and employer is willing to AINP. Is it wise to accept job offer and move to alberta.

I heard its really risky to move to alberta for AINP because of inconstancy in processing time of AINP and AINP policies.

Should i consider as a good oportunity and accept it ?

All help will be appriciated.

Regards,

jimmyz

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
s2patel48 said:
Applied under srs engineering

Apppied :- 5th march 2017
File received :- 8th march 2017
FN received:- 13th march 2017
Hi! I applied under srs engineering in march as well. Did you get your nomination?

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
pvatsal67 said:
Hi guys,

I have offer of job in alberta as Food service supervisor and employer is willing to AINP. Is it wise to accept job offer and move to alberta.

I heard its really risky to move to alberta for AINP because of inconstancy in processing time of AINP and AINP policies.

It depends on no. Of files and with current situation u might get in fee months . Follow the ainp website and ur category then u can reach better decision
Good luck

Should i consider as a good oportunity and accept it ?

All help will be appriciated.

Regards,

Drigobrazil

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
edmonton-ab
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
Mar-22-2018
Med's Done....
Mar-26-2018
new to the group
Ainp:
file sent: Dec 6 2016
file recieved: Dec 7 2016
file number: jan 17
Verification Call(Employer and me) apr 28

virtu

Star Member
Aug 29, 2013
My timeline:

SRS-PGWP
App. sent: Feb 01
App. received: Feb 02
Called my Employee: Apr 26
Nomination Received: Apr 27

They didn't call me, they didn't request any additional documents, nothing.

chihsien

Jan 30, 2017
Drigobrazil said:
new to the group
Ainp:
file sent: Dec 6 2016
file recieved: Dec 7 2016
file number: jan 17
Verification Call(Employer and me) apr 28
you are under which category? Your timeline is almost the same with me except the nomination date.

Drigobrazil

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
edmonton-ab
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
Mar-22-2018
Med's Done....
Mar-26-2018
chihsien said:
you are under which category? Your timeline is almost the same with me except the nomination date.
AINP-EDS-SW

chihsien

Jan 30, 2017
virtu said:
No.
Technically not necessary because SRS-PGWP not require a permanent full-time position. You just need to be working while the decision is made.
After that, the decision is already made.
Are you sure about this? cos you can find information from the ainp document sent you, you need to notify ainp office if you have any employment status changes like laid off after you have got nomination. My friend once called ainp about this issue. She was told she must notify ainp this and ainp office will consider this situation and make a decision again. But no explicit answer for what decision will be made. all under PGWC. So i also get confused.

virtu

Star Member
Aug 29, 2013
chihsien said:
Are you sure about this? cos you can find information from the ainp document sent you, you need to notify ainp office if you have any employment status changes like laid off after you have got nomination. My friend once called ainp about this issue. She was told she must notify ainp this and ainp office will consider this situation and make a decision again. But no explicit answer for what decision will be made. all under PGWC. So i also get confused.
Well, on the Confirmation of Nomination has a table in the first page where as a few information and one of them is: Restrictions on Employment.
Mine Nomination says NO and also on the Employer field it's BLANK.

Ualberta

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Hi there, I am an international PhD student here in university in Alberta. Me and my wife are living together and she has got Open Work Permit. She wants to apply for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. She is thinking of applying the AINP Employer-Driven Stream. In her case, does the employer need to submit LMIA?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sharma

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
virtu said:
Well, on the Confirmation of Nomination has a table in the first page where as a few information and one of them is: Restrictions on Employment.
Mine Nomination says NO and also on the Employer field it's BLANK.
when you applied for an AINP did you have an open post-graduate work permit? as i understood you graduated from an University and based on your PGWP you got nomination, right? I think all PGWPs are open work permit so you can work for any employer; and the decision whether you will get some restrictions on employment will depend on what kind of work permit you have?

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Hi guys
I got AINP and where do we get the package for applying PR, can some one post the link please.