+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Jova

Jul 12, 2016
romrumrira said:
Sr, i didnt. Im still waiting lol, i think i should call them at end of jan.

Ps im feb5,16 applicant
ok let us all be patient we all will get nominated. my appplication was sent 2 feb 2016.

reetdhiman28

Jul 6, 2016
hello friends.
i want to ask you something.if ur work permit is expired and you have applied for AINP and work permit renewal before expiry and had also applied for the LMIA and waiting for the decision . do u think AINP officer will put my file on hold until the decision came for LMIA.
With me i have applied for ainp in oct 2014 and my work permit got expired in july 2016.i have applied for LMIA in feb 2016.my employer had interview in 24oct 2016. we were waiting for the decision at that time but the AINP officer called us on 27 oct and declined my application bec of expired work permit. we requested her to give us 2 days only till 30 but she didnt heard anything and decline .on 30 oct i got approval of my LMIA. what should i do now ? i requested her alot for reconsideration but she was so rude.every officer gives time but i dont know why she was not ready .right after 2 years and 11 days i got rejection. they are so unfair and unethical. how could they spoil someones future like this after that long waiting. :-[ :-[ :-[
NO WORDS FOR SUCH PEOPLE.

hobo420

Star Member
Oct 17, 2015
reetdhiman28 said:
hello friends.
i want to ask you something.if ur work permit is expired and you have applied for AINP and work permit renewal before expiry and had also applied for the LMIA and waiting for the decision . do u think AINP officer will put my file on hold until the decision came for LMIA.
With me i have applied for ainp in oct 2014 and my work permit got expired in july 2016.i have applied for LMIA in feb 2016.my employer had interview in 24oct 2016. we were waiting for the decision at that time but the AINP officer called us on 27 oct and declined my application bec of expired work permit. we requested her to give us 2 days only till 30 but she didnt heard anything and decline .on 30 oct i got approval of my LMIA. what should i do now ? i requested her alot for reconsideration but she was so rude.every officer gives time but i dont know why she was not ready .right after 2 years and 11 days i got rejection. they are so unfair and unethical. how could they spoil someones future like this after that long waiting. :-[ :-[ :-[
. Find a lawyer.

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
reetdhiman28 said:
hello friends.
If you have approved Lmia you must be having a closed work permit and on that basis apply again with a brand new application under skilled worker category... They are working faster in this category... you can check the processing time under skilled worker category in their website..

Honey7949

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
AINP: June 25, 2015, CIC: January 27,2017
Doc's Request.
January 05, 2017
Nomination.....
January 05, 2017
AOR Received.
March 15, 2017
reetdhiman28 said:
hello friends.
sorry to hear that and yes, you can try express entry or skilled worker category. Good luck

Jova

Jul 12, 2016
reetdhiman28 said:
hello friends.
I know it feels sad to be in such situation but I am sure there may be a way out. I would suggest you call ainp and explain the situation or get a professional to intercede on your behalf. Good thing is that you got an approval for LMIA so you may be eligible for nomination. Wish you goodluck

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All Seniors,

Please help me

Does the processing time for International graduate category has decreased from previous it was 24 months as per my knowledge and now i got to know that it is only 12 months?

Please correct me.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
shahid19091982 said:
Dear All Seniors,

Please help me

Does the processing time for International graduate category has decreased from previous it was 24 months as per my knowledge and now i got to know that it is only 12 months?

Please correct me.
Yep that's right ;D However, some applications still have to wait more than 12 months (just randomly somehow) :)

Jova

Jul 12, 2016
shahid19091982 said:
Dear All Seniors,

Please help me

Please correct me.
Not sure of any update on AINP site with regards to reduction of processing time. However, the current applicants whose application is being worked on suggest a 12 months time frame, you never know it may reduce as nomination continues.