+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Rocklu

Oct 21, 2016
shivaR said:
hello rocklu would you like to share your timeline please?

Thank you
Applied Nov 20 and received by ainp office 24. Under international Gratitude category. My wp expire end of Aug and my new wp will expire end of May 2017. Did you received nomination? Our situation are almost same now.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
nhab said:
Hello All
We received our nomination on Oct 12. It was under EDS skill worker category. They had received our application on Dec 2014.
We have received a protected pdf file which is not possible to print off. Shouldn't we receive a hard copy of our nomination via email as well? Do you have any idea how long it normally takes to receive the package?
Thanks a bunch
you will not get a hard copy , just print the pdf file and attach it with PR application

you can open a protected file by using the password that giving to you in the email

ilovechina

Oct 18, 2016
Rocklu said:
Applied Nov 20 and received by ainp office 24. Under international Gratitude category. My wp expire end of Aug and my new wp will expire end of May 2017. Did you received nomination? Our situation are almost same now.
i applied under EDS international graduate as well in November 2014, my original wp expireing may 2017. Hope to get the phone call soon

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
rabrakha said:
Hi all

I received my nomination a month ago under SRS PGWC. I got laid off today. i have not applied for the PR yet. Pls lee me know can i apply for the PR without a job or should i need o find a job first? I need to notify AINP about it?If yes, will they cancel my nomination? On nomination certificate it is mentioned to notify in job change to ainp "WHILE WAITING FOR A DECISION FROM AINP" My nomination is with "No employment restrictions"

My previous job was under NOC B, what if i get a new job in NOC C?
You can apply for PR without job offer. It is not a requirement on document checklist. As your nomination is not restricted, you can work for different employer/different job.

I would recommend, get another job and then notify AINP about job change rather than saying you're unemployed.

Will they cancel your nomination? - Well, I can not answer simply with yes or no.

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
AABH said:
you will not get a hard copy , just print the pdf file and attach it with PR application

you can open a protected file by using the password that giving to you in the email
Thanks for replying me. The problem is I cannot print it off. The print option is deactivate. This is my actual problem :(

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
faith99 said:
Hello I have one question. I have applied under skilled worker category in ainp. I have closed work permit till next september.my question is if i get the ainp on that basis can i get the open work permit ?...or I have to work under the same employer till I get my federal permanent residency...pls reply me.. guys pls reply if anyone knows the answer
if you have open wp than you can apply for open wp. otherwise you will get closed wp extension and you will be stuck with your current employer unless any miracle happens.
good luck pal

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
mms6082 said:
Hello everyone,

I just got a call from AINP officer today. After asking everything, she didn't tell me whether my application was approved or not. She also called my manager. I am just wondering how do we know that an application is approved or not ? Do we get a confirmation email or nomination is sent directly to our mailing address ?

Thanks in advance.
you won't know untill you receive an email

ricky48

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-09-2016
Ramana681992 said:
do i have any chances of getting ainp
Applied on 20 may 2015 eds international graduate
And my work permit is going to expire on 7 july 2017
????
you will get call for sure before your wp expires

shivaR

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
No roklu nothing yet
Ilovechina when did you applied ? I appled in dec 5th 2014 and get file number on jan 7th