+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
fvidania said:
Hi
I applied yo AINP employer driven stream NOC 2254 in December 2013.
I got the cobfirmation they received it in Dec 17th. I havent heard from them since then. I called them last week and they said my processing time is at least 15month which will be in 3 weeks.
My working permit expires in May and it is very hard to get a LMIA nowdays..I have already applied to Express Entry and submitted my application. But I feel like my workpermit is going to expire and I wont have LMIA, AINP nor Express Entry...what posibilities do I have to extend my stay in Calgary?
Student, Visitor

In the end you'll need LMIA or PNP to get PR

kewal1889

May 10, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-14
Doc's Request.
no request still
if anyone can help, can i apply for LMIA if i have 1 year work permit still left

Mrs. PR

Star Member
May 30, 2014
kewal1889 said:
if anyone can help, can i apply for LMIA if i have 1 year work permit still left

Absolutely, U have lots of time. Your employer should do it for u though u cant do it yourself.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Pay attention Guys

Checkout his link

www.ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/photos-citizenship-immigration-demonstration

What do you think guys about this act?
Don't you think we should do the same for the AINP?

Afterall its our right to fight against this system.

You comments and thoughts will be appreciate.

Thanks

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
ali45 said:
Please Pay attention Guys

Checkout his link

www.ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/photos-citizenship-immigration-demonstration

What do you think guys about this act?
Don't you think we should do the same for the AINP?

Afterall its our right to fight against this system.

You comments and thoughts will be appreciate.

Thanks
I support this.
At the end of the day, if we keep silent and not bring the issue to their attention, they (politicians) will never change anything.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
I support this.
At the end of the day, if we keep silent and not bring the issue to their attention, they (politicians) will never change anything.
That's the spirit. I appreciated. I know in alberta so many TFW facing the same problem. Lets be unite and grab the attention from the AINP office. Please do let people know bring more and more people.

perry8912

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
14-12-2015
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
04-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Hello everyone!

I've applied the Ainp SRS Engineer occupation last month. According to the tracking number, they received my mail on 11 February 2015.

However, until now, I haven't received anything. No file number, no confirmation email.

Is it normal? I am really anxious right now. Was there any same cases like me before? How long should I received the file number or confirmation email?

Any reply would help!

Thanks.

Anita6336

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Hey hi.. I got my nomination on February 17 and my work permit expired on February 20. I got the confirmation letter on my hand on February 26, since cos I was not in the address I mentioned to AINP. So I applied for an extension of work permit by paper on February 18 without knowing that I got nomination and that file was received by the CIC on the same my work permit expired. Now I have the letter of nomination. I called cic today to update. They said you can't initiate applying for extension with just the AINP file number and they also said that they can't find my extension file. Please help. What should I do now?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Anita6336 said:
Hey hi.. I got my nomination on February 17 and my work permit expired on February 20. I got the confirmation letter on my hand on February 26, since cos I was not in the address I mentioned to AINP. So I applied for an extension of work permit by paper on February 18 without knowing that I got nomination and that file was received by the CIC on the same my work permit expired. Now I have the letter of nomination. I called cic today to update. They said you can't initiate applying for extension with just the AINP file number and they also said that they can't find my extension file. Please help. What should I do now?
A bit confused but you should be able to apply for a WP now with your nomination certificate. Just update your online application with your certificate.

When did you apply for AINP? Which category?

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
No you cannot apply for WP Extension if you don't have AOR (after you apply for PNP to CIC). And you cannot apply for new WP if you don't have valid LIMA. As I know you can only restore you stay as a visitor at this time, but I am no not 100% sure.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
MONKUCHA said:
No you cannot apply for WP Extension if you don't have AOR (after you apply for PNP to CIC). And you cannot apply for new WP if you don't have valid LIMA
You are wrong. If you have a nomination certificate, you can apply for a closed work permit.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Phil89 said:
You are wrong. If you have a nomination certificate, you can apply for a closed work permit.
Yes you are correct, your nomination can be use insured LMIA

tej88

Jul 24, 2014
hi anyone out there who applied in jan 2014 eds-international student skilled?
and what is the number of ainp to contact

EEdreams15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is so much confusion regarding getting a work permit extended using a nomination certificate.

The AINP agent (and CBSA officer) that issued my nomination told me that I can get an open work permit with only my nomination certificate.

I applied for my BOWP with just my nomination certificate. I suspect that the Ontario nominee may have had employer restriction on their certificate and was refused for a BOWP because of that. AINP does not have any employer restrictions so I hope that I will get my BOWP with no problems.

I will keep you guys posted when I hear back from my BOWP application.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tej88 said:
hi anyone out there who applied in jan 2014 eds-international student skilled?
and what is the number of ainp to contact
No update for PGWP what so ever... :eek: Appiled Feb 2014 and my pgwp expires this May2015... Really hate this waitting game! They tell us that they have way too many aplicants and by having that much ppl that they still accept new files and appove ppl in 4 months who submit way later than us...