+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
paulgovas said:
you already have ITA from your EE, what you are going to do with both of them. Anyway congratulationss
I am not able to use ita.becuse your work should be valid when u going to apply i got ita after expired my work permit .so am going to apply through nomination class.

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
paulgovas said:
you already have ITA from your EE, what you are going to do with both of them. Anyway congratulationss
thanks.ITA cant use ,your work permit should be valid.

dalma

Sep 5, 2009
APNE said:
I am not able to use ita.becuse your work should be valid when u going to apply i got ita after expired my work permit .so am going to apply through nomination class.
I thought you must have a valid work permit or be on implied status with approved LMIA to get AINP nomination . Am I wrong?

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
EEdreams15 said:
I got a call from them on Friday. Wondering if I should expect my nomination this week. My WP is expiring Feb 28 and I really, really need it to come on time so that I can go flagpole to get my BOWP.

I'll keep you guys posted when I get my good news! :D
how do you go flagpole to get BOWP without AOR form CIC? and in your AINP certificate letter, did they write down you must work for a specific employer or specific NOC code?
all the best for your next step !

Neal82

Oct 7, 2014
Hiii. Guys I have a quistion I apply for ainp 28 nov 2013 still waiting..... My work permit expire dec 9 and now I'm in implied status. My Lmia reject this week so any chance I can still get nomination?? Please advice me.i apply ainp as a cook (awe) category Thanks. all the best for you guys :eek:

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
All those guys whose work permits are expiring this year can apply for the one year work permit extension since there is an agreement between Alberta government and CIC to extend the status for one year for those candidate who have applied AINP before July 2014. Just Attach your AOR email with your file number and hopefully you guys will get the extensions.

momodo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EET said:
All those guys whose work permits are expiring this year can apply for the one year work permit extension since there is an agreement between Alberta government and CIC to extend the status for one year for those candidate who have applied AINP before July 2014. Just Attach your AOR email with your file number and hopefully you guys will get the extensions.
Really? where did you get the information? Or that is only what you thought?!...

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Neal82 said:
Hiii. Guys I have a quistion I apply for ainp 28 nov 2013 still waiting..... My work permit expire dec 9 and now I'm in implied status. My Lmia reject this week so any chance I can still get nomination?? Please advice me.i apply ainp as a cook (awe) category Thanks. all the best for you guys :eek:
I think it is not possible.

As per AINP website:

Reminder:
You must maintain a valid work permit throughout the AINP application and assessment process. Only applicants under the Strategic Recruitment Stream Engineering Occupations Category are exempt from this requirement. If you are unable to provide the AINP with a valid work permit or implied status based on a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or LMIA exemption at the time of assessment, your application will be declined.

So you must get Positive LMIA.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
EET said:
this rule applies to specific applicants. i.e: those who reached 4-year workpermit cap. Not for all applicants.

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
avm said:
this rule applies to specific applicants. i.e: those who reached 4-year workpermit cap. Not for all applicants.
PGWP holder never reach 4 years cap holding the PGWP. They forgot about PGWP while making this deal. I think they will incorporate it. What happens when PGWP holder applies and expires its WP while waiting for the result. Same situation.

dalma11

Star Member
May 26, 2013
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27/08/2014
Doc's Request.
05/11/2015
Nomination.....
06/11/2015
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
Inland
avm said:
yes, 4 years cap + invitation to apply from AINP

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
paulgovas said:
PGWP holder never reach 4 years cap holding the PGWP. They forgot about PGWP while making this deal. I think they will incorporate it. What happens when PGWP holder applies and expires its WP while waiting for the result. Same situation.
This is too bad that they are not including PGWP holders.

4-year cap rule came into effect in the year 2011. After 4-years i.e.in 2015 lot of TFWs should leave the country.

TFWs who are working in Alberta only got relief. They got one year extension.

those who are working in other provinces , reached 4-cap they should leave the country by April1st,2015.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/temporary-foreign-worker-mass-exodus-expected-april-1-1.2970833