+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QWSP changes after submitting application

eljafirm

May 12, 2018
I applied for QSWP on June 2016, at the time of submitting my application I had enough points to apply, I applied and paid the application fees. They introduced changes to the program after I submitted my application and now we are evaluating me with the new conditions which made me get 49 points and made me ineligible to apply. They sent me an intention to refuse application letter and I'm required to respond before July. I gained more experience after I submitted my application, can I claim points on experience gained after submitting the application knowing they evaluating me with conditions introduced after submitting my application?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I applied for QSWP on June 2016, at the time of submitting my application I had enough points to apply, I applied and paid the application fees. They introduced changes to the program after I submitted my application and now we are evaluating me with the new conditions which made me get 49 points and made me ineligible to apply. They sent me an intention to refuse application letter and I'm required to respond before July. I gained more experience after I submitted my application, can I claim points on experience gained after submitting the application knowing they evaluating me with conditions introduced after submitting my application?
no

chint

Apr 6, 2017
I think you can claim. Because evaluation is done on your current situation.
For example, if someone has a child after submission, they also claim points for new born. So that way points for experience after submission should be considered.

Shaminder24

May 27, 2018
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
4 th November 2015
Hi.. i have applied for QSWP in november 2015.. i have recieved my file number on november 19. After tht i got married nd hv a kid. In mrch 2017 my consultant told me that there is change in the points nw... nd still m waiting for csq... can i still get my csq or face rejection in future... plz reply