+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

quick question

ammar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Hello Everyone

After my 3 year WP i got an bowp last year which is expiring in july can i apply for bowp again as someone told me u can only get wp for 4 years in total?

I am a aug applicant with upfront medical and rprf cic only asked for a document on feb 5 and since then i heard nothing. I called cic and they told me my background check is in process Is background check the first process before they verify your experience ?

Tensed :(

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as your PR Application still on process, you can apply BOWP extension again.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
ammar86 said:
Hello Everyone

After my 3 year WP i got an bowp last year which is expiring in july can i apply for bowp again as someone told me u can only get wp for 4 years in total?

I am a aug applicant with upfront medical and rprf cic only asked for a document on feb 5 and since then i heard nothing. I called cic and they told me my background check is in process Is background check the first process before they verify your experience ?

Tensed :(
Don't worry about the BOWP, its CIC's fault for holding back your application. You should def get the BOWP.

In terms of long processing time, you should send CIC emails immediately requesting current status right now.
In the long run, apply for GCMS notes to get the detailed status of your applicaitons. The note is free if you currently resides in Canada and the processing time for this is around 1-2 months.