+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!Questions to fill in the forms for skilled worker.PMM and Senior Members Help!

volky

Mar 25, 2009
Hello. I have a few questions to ask:

IMM 0008-Schedule Form 3

Question 10:
1.Does the necessary funds have to be in the account before I submit the application?

2.Is it necessary to keep the required level of funds throughout the process till getting PR?

Question 11:
1.Will the time that I spent in each job be calculated if it is less than one year but fall into 0,A or B level? Does the jobs have to be continiously one year or more in order to be counted towards work experience points?

IMM 0008-Generic

Question 20:
1.What do I have to write in here? Since I do not know which part of Canada I will be going to live, will you suggest me to write any city like, for example,Vancouver or Toronto.

Level of Education
1.What does it mean?

IMM 0008-Schedule 1
Question 15:
1.I worked in transatlantic cruise lines for two years where I was a waiter serving people. How can I write my adress?

I would be grateful if you could help me out.

Volky

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not a senior member, i'm knowlege seeker exectly like you but i gonna try answer some of your questions, please take it just my personal opinions and wait for some one senior and knowlege holder reply.

volky said:
Hello. I have a few questions to ask:

IMM 0008-Schedule Form 3

Question 10:
1.Does the necessary funds have to be in the account before I submit the application?

I think earlier stage you dont need to submit proof of funds, they will request later if your application accepted for further processing, Keeping your account alive is best way to be safe, as CIC can check any time for amount needed to be in account.

2.Is it necessary to keep the required level of funds throughout the process till getting PR?
Same as above

Question 11:
1.Will the time that I spent in each job be calculated if it is less than one year but fall into 0,A or B level? Does the jobs have to be continiously one year or more in order to be counted towards work experience points?

You can write all your jobs what you did in past antill present, but you can claim points minimam of one year completation
IMM 0008-Generic

Question 20:
1.What do I have to write in here? Since I do not know which part of Canada I will be going to live, will you suggest me to write any city like, for example,Vancouver or Toronto.

Are you applying immigration to Canada? do you wanna move,live and work in Canada? why still you havent decide where you will go ? search for canadian cities, provinces and read about enviornment in Canada, i think its most important part of your decision" going to canada".

Level of Education
1.What does it mean?

What is highest degree/diplomas you have obtained. Have you studied college,university,professional or etc, explain in this section.

IMM 0008-Schedule 1
Question 15:
1.I worked in transatlantic cruise lines for two years where I was a waiter serving people. How can I write my adress?

I think no need to write adress, Just write transatlantic Cruise Lines would be fine.

I would be grateful if you could help me out.

Volky

volky

Mar 25, 2009
So if I am not mistaken I won't be able to count the time that I spent in certain jobs because it was less than a year.

For example:

If I spent :
17 months as Restaurant Manager
3 months as Asst.Restaurant Manager
6 months Restaurant Manager
7 months Restaurant Manager

All these jobs above are listed under 0631. So how many points can I claim?

Thanks,