+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions - Schedule A IMM5669E

AmyPRCanada

May 29, 2017
Hello!

I am the principal applicant, living in Vermont (US Citizen) and my husband is a Canadian Citizen. We are applying for me to get permanent residency from outside Canada. Sounds like the initial packet of forms was accepted. My husband got an email that said to expect that I will get an email/message through my online account about the next steps to complete the Schedule A IMM5669E. I did not get anything about this next step -- not through email or the online account where I linked my application. And, I did check my spam folder. The email my husband received said that I should receive something in five days, but it has been nearly a month since my husband received this email. I still have not found a way to contact CIC from the US and tried to do it today several times while I was in Canada, with no success - the recorded message said that they were experiencing higher than normal call volume and I had no way of getting through to a real person.

So, I decided to go ahead and fill out the form anyway.

Questions:

Should I in fact mail the Schedule A form anyway?
I live in Vermont; what address should I send it to? I was thinking of sending it to the CPC address in Mississauga that I sent the original batch of forms to:

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Is there anything else I need to know about sending this form out? I feel like I have no hope of hearing from them via email and I am unable to call from Canada to even get a response from a phone operator (I am not in Canada very often).

Your help and perspective is very important and appreciated!

Amy

tlauster

Mar 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Passport Req..
20-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-04-2018
Hello!

I am the principal applicant, living in Vermont (US Citizen) and my husband is a Canadian Citizen. We are applying for me to get permanent residency from outside Canada. Sounds like the initial packet of forms was accepted. My husband got an email that said to expect that I will get an email/message through my online account about the next steps to complete the Schedule A IMM5669E. I did not get anything about this next step -- not through email or the online account where I linked my application. And, I did check my spam folder. The email my husband received said that I should receive something in five days, but it has been nearly a month since my husband received this email. I still have not found a way to contact CIC from the US and tried to do it today several times while I was in Canada, with no success - the recorded message said that they were experiencing higher than normal call volume and I had no way of getting through to a real person.

Questions:

I live in Vermont; what address should I send it to? I was thinking of sending it to the CPC address in Mississauga that I sent the original batch of forms to:

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Is there anything else I need to know about sending this form out? I feel like I have no hope of hearing from them via email and I am unable to call from Canada to even get a response from a phone operator (I am not in Canada very often).

Amy
Did you get an answer? I am in the same boat. Hubby got an email on 5/24 and we kept waiting for me to get the request but it never came. I ended up using the IRCC webform ( https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ) to upload my form on 6/5. Have not heard from them since. I'm thinking of mailing it. I saw a post somewhere on this forum that said to mail it to this address:

CPC Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

tlauster

Mar 28, 2017
USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Passport Req..
20-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2017
LANDED..........
03-04-2018
Hello!

Questions:

CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Amy
Also you may want to check out the other forum, "Family Class Sponsorship," which has much more activity.

AmyPRCanada

May 29, 2017
Thanks tlauster. Yes I finally did mail it to Station A in Mississauga with a cover letter describing my issue. I sent it registered mail as well. I haven't heard back, but my tracking number said it was received four days ago.

I used the IRCC webform when I was having trouble linking my account to the application. Thankfully I figured out how to deal with my issue from going on another canadavisa forum, because IRCC was no help; they just sent back a generic response weeks later! Agh!

Let me know how everything works out for you!

Nadine1980

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks tlauster. Yes I finally did mail it to Station A in Mississauga with a cover letter describing my issue. I sent it registered mail as well. I haven't heard back, but my tracking number said it was received four days ago.

I used the IRCC webform when I was having trouble linking my account to the application. Thankfully I figured out how to deal with my issue from going on another canadavisa forum, because IRCC was no help; they just sent back a generic response weeks later! Agh!

Let me know how everything works out for you!
Hi AmyPRCanada,

Just wondering if you heard back from IRCC after you sent IMM5669 in by mail? I have not received the instructions by email as well.

Also, would love to hear how you managed to link your account to your application. My husband and I have been trying for weeks with no success.

Thank you for any insights you might have!

Nadine