+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding documents to send

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi there,

I'm an august 2016 QSW applicant and I just received the document checklist. I have two questions that I hope you can answer:
  • Language test results: It is stated that I must send photocopies, would a simple copy of the original results suffice? Or must I send the original?
  • My mailing address is about to change (I moved out), but now I cannot update it. What can I do?
Thank you all

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Try to contact MIDI and ask..can please share are u inland applicant or outland applicant?? And where do you from??? If ask photocopies uonly hhave to send photocopies..not the originals.and for mailing address changes u better to contact MIDI and update them...

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Try to contact MIDI and ask..can please share are u inland applicant or outland applicant?? And where do you from??? If ask photocopies uonly hhave to send photocopies..not the originals.and for mailing address changes u better to contact MIDI and update them...
Thank you for your response,

I'm an outland applicant from last year August 16th, I'm from Venezuela.

How do we contact MIDI? Thanks again

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Happy to hear friend..Their contact informations available at their website.and can you please share what is your AOT mate..also please tell us does ur points enough according to the previous system or not..and how many points u have..thanks..

Last edited:

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
0018778649191 this is the MIDI contact number..for further informations u go through the contact page..hope this will help you mate..

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Can you please tell us have u updated ur account???or not??and what was happen after updated??

chauvienvien

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Category........
PNP

I'm an outland applicant from last year August 16th, I'm from Venezuela.

How do we contact MIDI? Thanks again

HELLO JORGER5,
First of all, congratulations you on getting the check list.
1. Regarding the language test result, I guess you just send the photocopies. Please refer to the MIDI link the required documents sent out: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/document-requirements.html
2. Address update: MIDI allowed you to update it from Apr 10, 2017 and they close your profile since you have received your check list. If you have moved out, you can send to MIDI a letter to update and explain it. But I think it is still a risk even MIDI receive your update, so you please contact to your person who is the owner of your old address to inform your case. The safe way, you should call to MIDI about this issue.

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Can you please tell us have u updated ur account???or not??and what was happen after updated??
Yes, I updated my account then it was back at "En attente de traitement" now that I received the document list, the new status is "En Traitement"

Reactions: senuju

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
HELLO JORGER5,
First of all, congratulations you on getting the check list.
1. Regarding the language test result, I guess you just send the photocopies. Please refer to the MIDI link the required documents sent out: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/document-requirements.html
2. Address update: MIDI allowed you to update it from Apr 10, 2017 and they close your profile since you have received your check list. If you have moved out, you can send to MIDI a letter to update and explain it. But I think it is still a risk even MIDI receive your update, so you please contact to your person who is the owner of your old address to inform your case. The safe way, you should call to MIDI about this issue.

Yes, I had to move out due to unexpected reasons. The update option is no longer available when they send you the document list... I'll call MIDI and let you all know about their response.

Reactions: senuju

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Dear jorger5,
Have u got anything to update or u just press the button and proceed with out adding any additional details..please can u share ur AOT and points u had when u applied...

Last edited:

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Dear jorger5,
Have u got anything to update or u just press the button and proceed with out adding any additional details..please can u share ur AOT and points u had when u applied...
Hello,
Yes, I changed my passport information (received a new passport one month after I sent my app on august), I didn't update anything else on the application.
I received my AOR after paying the fees, I had 57 points when I applied and with these new changes I'm down to 53.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Hello,
Yes, I changed my passport information (received a new passport one month after I sent my app on august), I didn't update anything else on the application.
I received my AOR after paying the fees, I had 57 points when I applied and with these new changes I'm down to 53.
Thanks for ur reponse..are u married applicant or single??also please share ur area of training (AOT)...

Jorger5

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Update:

I called MIDI regarding my new mailing address: I have to senda long with the other documents an Explanation Letter stating that I moved and that I wish to receive future responses to a new address.

Nevertheless, the operator told me that we will be able to update information in the future as the application is being reviewed.

Reactions: chauvienvien