+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions on IMM5002 Form applying PR under LCP.Pls help!

lonelyhusband

Feb 8, 2011
Can anybody help me. What does this mean on the IMM5002 form applying for Permanent Residence under Live-in Caregiver Program.

"How many family members (including yourself) are included in this application for permanent residence in Canada"

I have wife outside Canada. No kids. Thanks a lot. Do I have to put 2 or just myself? I will include her to my application. Thanks forumers!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lonelyhusband said:
Can anybody help me. What does this mean on the IMM5002 form applying for Permanent Residence under Live-in Caregiver Program.

"How many family members (including yourself) are included in this application for permanent residence in Canada"

I have wife outside Canada. No kids. Thanks a lot. Do I have to put 2 or just myself? I will include her to my application. Thanks forumers!

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am employed by one employer only since I started LCP. My employer agreed to continue this until I get my OWP and PR which I'll apply in couple of months.

On the PR application check list, there is a box for ROE. Where will I get that ROE form? Do I need to obtain that?

Thank you.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Since you only have one employer till you file for your PR/OWP, you only need to get a letter from your employer stating that you have been under their employ since "date" and are still under their employ at the time the letter is written. An ROE is a document that employers give you when either one terminates a contract, and it states when you started and when you ended, the employment.

plussy said:
Hi,

I am employed by one employer only since I started LCP. My employer agreed to continue this until I get my OWP and PR which I'll apply in couple of months.

On the PR application check list, there is a box for ROE. Where will I get that ROE form? Do I need to obtain that?

Thank you.

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, thats a breather job_seeker. Thank you for the response. Really good that there are forums like this. Can really help get through all the process. Again, appreciate it. 'Merci'