+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions asked from our employer at the time of telephonic interview.

dentist2011

Mar 15, 2011
Patiala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent along with the original app.
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-10-2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with the original application
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2013
LANDED..........
20-04-2013
"Hi,
I'm a dentist in India... Want to apply for Canadian PR. But my employer is fearful about the telephonic inquiry from the Canadian embassy regarding my application.... i have obtained a job experience certificate from him mentioning my pay per month... but he is apprehensive of that since he has not submitted Income Tax Returns regarding the same :( Will the Canadian immigration authorities inquire about this all from him. I mean will his IT returns will be looked into. what sort of questions can be asked from him regarding my job and duties???
any help will be highly appreciated by me..
sincerely,
Thanks"

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
dentist2011 said:
"Hi,
I'm a dentist in India... Want to apply for Canadian PR. But my employer is fearful about the telephonic inquiry from the Canadian embassy regarding my application.... i have obtained a job experience certificate from him mentioning my pay per month... but he is apprehensive of that since he has not submitted Income Tax Returns regarding the same :( Will the Canadian immigration authorities inquire about this all from him. I mean will his IT returns will be looked into. what sort of questions can be asked from him regarding my job and duties???
any help will be highly appreciated by me..
sincerely,
Thanks"
Hi,

Tell your employer not to worry. He will be asked about your duties, position, salary not about his tax returns.

By the way, job enquiry is not very common. IF you provide sufficient docs like Employment contract, Exp certificate, pay slip etc then
there might not be any enquiry

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Agreed 100%. Don't overreact mate. Don't worry, it will go well. The call is not mandatory.

Dr.Hasib said:
Hi,

Tell your employer not to worry. He will be asked about your duties, position, salary not about his tax returns.

By the way, job enquiry is not very common. IF you provide sufficient docs like Employment contract, Exp certificate, pay slip etc then
there might not be any enquiry

regards,
Dr.Hasib