+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions and suggestions ?

fanziyi

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Dear all,

I submitted my PR appl. under CEC without police certificates on Sep 1st 2014 as I needed to prepare that from 3 different countries and it took a long time. I got AOR end of Nov 2014. Now I have collected all of that. my questions are:

1. is it good to send these documents without being requested? Anyhow, I already emailed the electronic copies to CIC at the email address they indicated to use on the AOR confirmation letter.

2. if it is ok, where should I mail these originals ? Any suggestions from any one who had same experience with successful result

3. Do I need to include a cover letter when mailing the original police certificates?

4. Can my friend living in Canada send these documents for me as I am now living outside of Canada?

Thank you in advance.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Yes, send this pronto, all originals and send via registered and signature required.

CIC has a habit of not communication and not requesting these.

Yes, you can get someone in Canada to do this on your behalf, just include a cover letter with your (Principal Applicant) full name, DOB, type of application (CEC PR), UCI # and Application #

fanziyi said:
Dear all,

I submitted my PR appl. under CEC without police certificates on Sep 1st 2014 as I needed to prepare that from 3 different countries and it took a long time. I got AOR end of Nov 2014. Now I have collected all of that. my questions are:

1. is it good to send these documents without being requested? Anyhow, I already emailed the electronic copies to CIC at the email address they indicated to use on the AOR confirmation letter.

2. if it is ok, where should I mail these originals ? Any suggestions from any one who had same experience with successful result

3. Do I need to include a cover letter when mailing the original police certificates?

4. Can my friend living in Canada send these documents for me as I am now living outside of Canada?

Thank you in advance.