Questions abt Atip

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone just recieved my atip, in process since jan 3, office scarborough, please help me understanding this

Clearance Request
Rcmp: Y
Foss: N
Foss document: blank

Knowledge: not started
Language: not started
Eligibility: not started
Prohibition: not started
Criminality: Passed

Security: whited out

Cit rcmp screening:
No reportable trace

Why security is blank and when do you guys think i should expect test?

sansnom

Mar 10, 2017
Security result is classified and hence is blanked out... If you see large chunks of white spaces under security section, it indicates results have been received from CSIS. Normally, one should pass.
Mine look identical as yours; and mine has been IP since Nov 14. No test invitation yet...
BTW, where is your local office? Was your file transferred to the local office? If yes, when was it received? This can be found in paper file history section.

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes its large spaces and you can figure out that something was written and tried to hide it lol... and yes my primary office is Scarborough and secondary is St clair, whats yours ?

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And what does RCMP NO REPORTABLE TRACE mean ?

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Hi everyone just recieved my atip, in process since jan 3, office scarborough, please help me understanding this

Clearance Request
Rcmp: Y
Foss: N
Foss document: blank

Knowledge: not started
Language: not started
Eligibility: not started
Prohibition: not started
Criminality: Passed

Security: whited out

Cit rcmp screening:
No reportable trace

Why security is blank and when do you guys think i should expect test?
Hi there Xmaanix, did you get it at the address that you mentioned in the request form OR was it sent to the rcmp detachment nearby? How do we collect it? Does it come to your doorstep

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
And what does RCMP NO REPORTABLE TRACE mean ?
CSIS reports back to IRCC whether it has concerns or not. It prepares a "no reportable trace (NRT)" report if it has no adverse information on the applicant. You are in the clear when you see NRT

Keep in mind that CSIS and CBSA provide security advice to IRCC to make sure applicants are not a threat to national security. They do not make decisions on applications. IRCC will make a decision on your application.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
CSIS reports back to IRCC whether it has concerns or not. It prepares a "no reportable trace (NRT)" report if it has no adverse information on the applicant. You are in the clear when you see NRT

Keep in mind that CSIS and CBSA provide security advice to IRCC to make sure applicants are not a threat to national security. They do not make decisions on applications. IRCC will make a decision on your application.
Sorry, should read as RCMP vs CSIS, but the same idea.