+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about passport return time and address

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, they didn't tell me anything. I had to track my return envelope everyday to know when the passports are coming back.

tty

Aug 1, 2013
chriszhihan said:
Hi Doda,

Thanks for the link.

My passport was delivered to CHC London last Friday 26 July, and it has not been sent back yet? Do you think it's normal and have you got any idea roughly how long further I have to wait?

Many thanks.
Hi chriszhihan, Have u head anything yet from the cic london concerning ur passport? Mine was send earlier than ur on the 20th but nothing yet. perhaps its because i didn't use air waybill as requested. please let me know if u have received your passport

chriszhihan

Jul 4, 2013
tty said:
Hi chriszhihan, Have u head anything yet from the cic london concerning ur passport? Mine was send earlier than ur on the 20th but nothing yet. perhaps its because i didn't use air waybill as requested. please let me know if u have received your passport
Hi tty,

They sent back my passport using the UK Royal Mail special delivery envelope I provided to my friend in London last Thursday, and my friend sent it to me by DHL on the following day. I received my passport with visa this Monday.

Did you provide any envelope for them to return your passport?