+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question!!!!!

lesterjohn

Sep 20, 2010
Gud Day to all... usually how many months bgo maka receive ng kit ang family ng LIC? i applied my Open and PR almost a year now but up to now ala prin na rrcv ng kit ang family ko... thnks so much

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
What month did you submit your owp/pr? In my case, my family back home recieved their LC2 kit after 10 months.

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Call cic about your case.

jjjuuukkkaaa

May 24, 2011
Hi :)

I also have a question! I'm currently working as an Au Pair here in Denmark and that I hava a resident permit. I have found a family who hired me as their Live-in caregiver and just got a Positive LMO last week, they've sent me the contract and I am now gathering all my other requirements and since London is not part of Schengen countries, I can't go to London with my resident visa. how's it going to be if i'm required for an interview? or is there an interview to apply for Work Permit? and I'm worried that since I don't have formal training as a Caregiver and that my only edge is that I have worked as an Au Pair for 18 months with the same employer which requires me to look after two littles kids ( babysit, prepare food for them, picking them up from school twice in a week), my previous work before I work as an Au Pair is a in call center. What are my chances to be approved for Work Permit? and please help me as to the list of requirements, I would to mail to the London Embassy? thanks.. :D

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
@JOHN,

mine after they received my application last april 26,2010 they sent application kit to my wife last september 2010, after i received my open work permit last january 28, 2011 they sent an LC2 confrmation letter and file number of my wife they are now waiting for medical instruction. best option for you is to check your case thru e_cas or call cic customer service , good luck!

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
@jjjuuuukkkaaa,

do you have any relatives or friends in London? or log in to the uk embassy website in your place and get info about your concern. because i guess discussions here are only about canada.goodluck!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) @ jukka you'll be fine. I came from Denmark and Norway too without caregiver course. Interview will be thru phone.Just review your first aid. My interview before was the officer gave me 6 cases and how and what will I do. 1 month after the interview I got my visa. Good luck. All in all was 3 months from submitting all my completed docs, medical, interview and got my visa

jjjuuukkkaaa

May 24, 2011
thanks BOYZONE AND HONEY SWEETIE! ;D

It's such a relief to hear that it will be fine! I'll review my first aid. ;) good for you that you're able to get your visa to Canada! :D By the way, would you please help me with the lists of requirements, I must submit to the Canadian Embassy in London? I don't have relatives there and I would need to appy for a visa in order for me to go there-- because I only have a resident permit here in Denmark and for sure, will take a lot of waiting time to be approved for a visitor visa for LOndon :-[ and so just I hope my interview will just be over-the-phone so, I wouldn't have to have to worry about going to London. Thanks2x much!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jjjuuukkkaaa said:
thanks BOYZONE AND HONEY SWEETIE! ;D

It's such a relief to hear that it will be fine! I'll review my first aid. ;) good for you that you're able to get your visa to Canada! :D By the way, would you please help me with the lists of requirements, I must submit to the Canadian Embassy in London? I don't have relatives there and I would need to appy for a visa in order for me to go there-- because I only have a resident permit here in Denmark and for sure, will take a lot of waiting time to be approved for a visitor visa for LOndon :-[ and so just I hope my interview will just be over-the-phone so, I wouldn't have to have to worry about going to London. Thanks2x much!
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/caregiver-aides_familiaux_residants.aspx

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/work-apply_demande-travailler.aspx