+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question

Samina123

Jan 23, 2014
Do Immigrants and Refugees have impact on Canadian Economy? if it does, is it positive or negative. Are they helping Canadian government creating jobs?

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They r burden on canada. I think....reason...they try to jump the line of cic....plus welfare user...medical...etc...no.good...they have been discouraged...to file refugee...thats why new system is tough...hard to prove u r refugee...etc...and send back home quickly...

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gogia said:
They r burden on canada. I think....reason...they try to jump the line of cic....plus welfare user...medical...etc...no.good...they have been discouraged...to file refugee...thats why new system is tough...hard to prove u r refugee...etc...and send back home quickly...
This is nonsense.

Immigrants are not burden on Canadian economy. They creates jobs. You should research this before your wrote that post.

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steaky said:
This is nonsense.

Immigrants are not burden on Canadian economy. They creates jobs. You should research this before your wrote that post.
Read her question. ..immigrants have different categories...

Its not me its Harper Govt...who thinks...refugees r burden....on canadian tax payers...and its lowest class in immigration category...and discouraged highly by Govt.

Immigrants who come canada as a entreprenuers & business class yes they create job...help canadian economy....read the question...before answer....