+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question - Send us additional info never updated in tracker

Ray0628

May 3, 2023
Hi Folks,

Is anyone here experiencing the same situation?

I applied for my citizenship in mid-March 2023 through a paper application. I received AOR on May 3rd, 2023, along with an additional information request from IRCC to explain the 5-year gap in my passport.

I submitted the explanation via Webform in May
, but the Tracker never updated to "We have received your documents." When I called IRCC, the agent informed me to just leave it, as everything is all good.

After 1 month of submitting the explanation, my background check was completed on June 29th in my online tracker, and I received the test invite on July 5th, which I completed on July 14th. The Tracker shows the test as complete on July 17th.

Currently, I am waiting for LPP to complete, and the status "waiting for additional info" is still there in my online tracker

I wanted to know if this is normal in the application process, as I heard that it could be there until the completion of the whole process. Or, is there something specific I should do or any action I should take?

Thank you!!

reemadel

Feb 19, 2017
Hey, what finally happened on your profile? i was requested additional information and i provided them on the same day. "waiting for additional info" is still there.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Hey, what finally happened on your profile? i was requested additional information and i provided them on the same day. "waiting for additional info" is still there.
Mine still says 'waiting for additional info' though it has been confirmed via agent and webform that nothing is needed from my side. It stays like that till the very end, in a few cases an agent might remove that message and update it but I have noticed where it stays like that in most cases.

Last edited:

reemadel

Feb 19, 2017
Mine still says 'waiting for additional info' though it has been confirmed via agent and webform that nothing is needed from my side. It stays like that till the very end, in a few cases an agent might remove that message and update it but I have noticed where it stays like that in most cases.
Thank you for the update. Are you still waiting for LPP?

Ray0628

May 3, 2023
Hi,

Do not need to worry about it at all! This info stuck with me until the Oath Ceremony date lol, it eventually disappeared after I completed my Oath. I have already got my passport 3 months ago, so you will be all good.

Iris

Reactions: reemadel