+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question Regarding Medicals- Seniors please help

jenny.can

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
Hello Seniors ,

I have a quick question on medicals. I am the primary applicant and got the request for medicals and RPRF last week. I am pregnant at this point in time and doc has adviced me not to take x ray medicals.

So at this stage.,

1. I need to communicate the same to CHC.Does anyone know the email ID and fax # of CHC ND?
2. CHC has requested to do medicals and send RPRF within 45 days. So at this stage , with only my husband able to do full medicals, do I need to send the RPRF and passport after this stage of medicals or do I need to send them only after all docs have been submitted. Please advice.
3. If I do only part of medicals , what is the course of action I can take.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Jenny

DARNA33

Dec 1, 2009
HI JENNY,I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH, i RECEIVED MY MEDICAL REQUEST LAST DEC.18,2009 I FOUND OUT THAT IM PREGNANT LAST NOV.29,2009 I CALLED MY PREFERRED CLINIC HERE IN MANILA AND TOLD ME TO ASK A REQUEST FROM MY OB ,FOR ME TO HAVE XRAY AS LONG AS I HAV MY PROTECTION SHIELS,AND THEY ALLOWED ME TO DO IT....SO FAR I CANT FELT ANYTHING BAD INSIDE MY WOMB,....HOPE IT CAN HELP U...TNX

jenny.can

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
Thank you Darna33. But I am already into 4th month and docs have adviced me not to take up xray tests.

So can someone please provide thoughts on these queries. Appreciate everyone who is helping me on the same.

1. I need to communicate the same to CHC.Does anyone know the email ID and fax # of CHC ND?
2. CHC has requested to do medicals and send RPRF within 45 days. So at this stage , with only my husband able to do full medicals, do I need to send the RPRF and passport after this stage of medicals or do I need to send them only after all docs have been submitted. Please advice.
3. If I do only part of medicals , what is the course of action I can take.

Thank you
Jenny