+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding IMM5669E under CEC

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi,

Following is the request letter I received from CIC regarding background check.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

> 97384936 - My Full Name. (Just want to know what should I submit for this UCI number and what they need related to my UCI number??)
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Schedule A:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

So basically just want to know along with IMM5669E form what all document they are asking for.??

kindly revert.

Thanks!!!

urvish29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Oshawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Doc's Request.
18-10-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22-11-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
28-11-2017
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
02-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2018
LANDED..........
08-03-2018
Hi,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

> 97384936 - My Full Name. (Just want to know what should I submit for this UCI number and what they need related to my UCI number??)
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

So basically just want to know along with IMM5669E form what all document they are asking for.??

kindly revert.

Thanks!!!
What is your AOR Date?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi,

Review the application that you submitted to IRCC, there is apparently some missing, incomplete, or inconsistent information somewhere. Did you forget any signatures? Is the name on your work permit the same as what you submitted? It is not really possible for us to guess.

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Review the application that you submitted to IRCC, there is apparently some missing, incomplete, or inconsistent information somewhere. Did you forget any signatures? Is the name on your work permit the same as what you submitted? It is not really possible for us to guess.
Hi Jes_ON

So i will let u know what all doubts i have about my application

I forgot to mention UCI number before I got the ITA. then after getting the ITA i submitted the UCI number by editing my application before submitting the documents.

Second doubt i have is, My Student visa got rejected when i was in India before coming for studies. So for refusal question i have said yes which asks for description. Rest all crime related questions i have answered NO.

These are my two doubts. Can you link anything according to this situation kindly revert. Thanks..

ashishry

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi Jes,

What should I mention for the below question in IMM5669E form?
I have been refused student visa when i was in India, then after applying again for the 2nd time i received it.
Later when i was studying in Canada, my USA visitor visa got rejected. Ones I mention yes for below question what all rejection descriptions are required to specify.

d) Have been refused refugee status, an immigrant or PR Visa or visitor or temp. resident visa to canada or any other country? YES or NO
e) Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country? Yes or No

Kindly revert Jes_ON once you get a time.

regards-
Ashish

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jes,

What should I mention for the below question in IMM5669E form?
I have been refused student visa when i was in India, then after applying again for the 2nd time i received it.
Later when i was studying in Canada, my USA visitor visa got rejected. Ones I mention yes for below question what all rejection descriptions are required to specify.

d) Have been refused refugee status, an immigrant or PR Visa or visitor or temp. resident visa to canada or any other country? YES or NO
e) Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country? Yes or No

Kindly revert Jes_ON once you get a time.

regards-
Ashish
d)YES
e)If you don't have refusals at any country borders, you have to mention - NO.

Eheheh

Mar 14, 2019
Hi there if someone could help me about my situation on IMM 5669 question number 4 letter D. Im kind of confused, my pgwp expired and have tried to extend it, it got denied. Is this considered a refused or no? Thank you so much.