+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding financial documents

Fworker

Feb 14, 2013
Hi folks,

For my wife's visitor visa i am preparing the financial documents. Can u pls help me with the following 2 questions?

1. My wife has 2 joint bank accounts: 1 with me and 1 with my father in law. Can both the accounts be used for showing financial assets? If yes, is the cash accounted for in half as these are joint accounts or full?

2. My wife has jewellery: Can jewellery be treated as a financial asset? If yes, what documents are needed to support it?

Thank you.

Fworker

Feb 14, 2013
Hi guys,

Any more inputs? Can jewellery be used of showing for showing financial proof? What proof is needed in that case?

gauravmi2

Feb 21, 2013
Temporary Visitor Visa (from USA) applied online

I applied for Temporary Resident Visa for Canada online (visitor visa travelling for business to attend a meeting for work) on Jan 31 2013 using the online system since Canada Embassy, Los Angleles said it was the fastest way. Its already 21st feb, no emails or correspondence yet and I beleive I will have to send my passport sometime once they approve which would need an additional few days. Anyone has any idea how long it will take approx, trying to go to canada in 2-3 weeks from now. ANy number that can be called to speed it up?