+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding appendix a, passport request

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so this Appendix A is a confirmation of important details ( for flight ) and confirmation of important data like the mailing address , ( to where to mail the visa) . notice the things that ask on the form its not the same on IMM 5669, according to my idea but I didn't have this one yet am still in waiting

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
canuck_in_uk said:
See here for an image of "Appendix A" http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9264/mdyp.png

It is not the same as IMM5669 or the document checklist. I believe the form is specific to the Manila office, as I've not seen any other VO send it out.
Thanks Canuck-in-UK, that clears things up. Very odd that they would name this doc the same as the checklist, but it appears it's only something that will be sent once the process has (hopefully) evolved to the decision point. Still don't understand why they wouldn't just ask for these details in the original forms.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Gumper said:
Thanks Canuck-in-UK, that clears things up. Very odd that they would name this doc the same as the checklist, but it appears it's only something that will be sent once the process has (hopefully) evolved to the decision point. Still don't understand why they wouldn't just ask for these details in the original forms.
Well, CIC isn't known for their clarity.

I believe Manila gives it to all PR applicants, not just Family Class. Economic PR packages don't have an "Appendix A".

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
canuck_in_uk said:

I believe Manila gives it to all PR applicants, not just Family Class. Economic PR packages don't have an "Appendix A".
Just needlessly adding more time to the process too :mad: Hope I find the energy someday to write Immigration Canada about this whole shoddy process.

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canuck_in_uk said:

oh I see Thanks canuck-in-uk

Rocelle

Apr 9, 2014
Where can i get this form? Its actually a relief to see this kind of form that says Appendix A! :) but where can i find it?thanx

I also tried to call my VO but they are not entertaining questions over the phone,being routed to an IVR.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Rocelle said:
Where can i get this form? Its actually a relief to see this kind of form that says Appendix A! :) but where can i find it?thanx

I also tried to call my VO but they are not entertaining questions over the phone,being routed to an IVR.
Reply to the original email you received saying that the Appendix A was not attached. It's not a form that you can find on CIC's website; Manila emails it to you.

ghie ghie

Apr 14, 2014
Hi there..we receive an email too with that appendix A and we accidentally delete it.we are trying to contact visa office manila until now no reply.they said they need it within 10 day.can you please me to know were can we get this form. :'(

Twelfty12

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghie ghie said:
Hi there..we receive an email too with that appendix A and we accidentally delete it.we are trying to contact visa office manila until now no reply.they said they need it within 10 day.can you please me to know were can we get this form. :'(
I think this might be it.
At the bottom it says "a copy of this document checklist"
Did you send this with your application? (along with the general checklist)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf

It is in the Part 3 on the main application page where our forms come from.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
ghie ghie said:
No one on here can provide you with the form. You must wait for the VO to resend it to you.

Twelfty12 said:
It is in the Part 3 on the main application page where our forms come from.
It's not. Read through the rest of the thread.

Rocelle

Apr 9, 2014
We tried to email our VO to ask for that form, but they told us to wait for their responce within 25 days, but in our case we where given 45 days to resend the forms

Oct 9, 2014
Hello! just want to ask you guys if any one knows what is completed APPENDIX A(see attached). My wife received her PR last Sep.17 and now received an email saying (Us) the dependents requires
1. Original passport
2. 2 pcs passport sized id photos
3. completed appendix A(see attached)

The problem is there is no attachment, we tried emailing them again but until now no response yet, anyone experience like this before? or have an idea what is appendix A?

thank you so much in advance . . .

conscubus

Oct 18, 2014
Hi guys, just for clarification on the Appendix A form. For us (dependents) are we going to fill out the child 1,2,3,4 and 5 columns right?
My mother is the sponsor and we are the dependents. (me and 4 sisters).

Thanks!