+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question Quorax Sir _ Seniors SUPPORT NEEDED _ URGENT

GODLOVEME

Mar 1, 2010
[flash=200,200][/flash]

HIIII Quorax Sir and all Seniors .

Update me as soon asap........

I regularly reed your comment on each case and I find very interesting and Knowledge base.

You are doing very good job.

Now I would like to ask you about my case...

I have completed my study as under......

10 + 2 + 3 = 15 years ( Bachelor of Arts - Economics )

while I was doing my Bachelor of arts I was working in Privet Tuition Class for part time for two years.

After study I was working in a Privet College as a Lecturer ( Economics ) for two years.
( but college is shutdown now ) but I have all doc as we need.

Now my case starts turning....

Now after this I went to Australia on Student visa and Studied – Diploma Hair Dressing which was out of my old experience and as you may know at that time if you study Professional course in Australia they give PR easily so taken this course and I completed this course with good skill and experience and applied for Temporary Visa and Permanent Visa and as you may know ones you make application you will get PR in onshore visa application or you cant submit your application. So sure I will get both visa but after that I applied for Canada visa and I have use my all old work experience and got first AOR now my question can they ask me why you changed your filed and reject me on that ground ? also for your knowledge I have IELTS – R-6/W-6/L-6 / S-7.5 And my spouse is 10+2+3 (Bachelor) my age is – 32 and my spouse is 28, also I have done my Basic French course to get 2 points so let me know my point calculation and your honest opinion ...

I have sent my full doc to visa office last week.....

I will be very thankful if you reply me with your point counted table...[/i]

GODLOVEME

Mar 1, 2010
GODLOVEME said:
[flash=200,200]http://[/flash]

[flash=200,200]HIIII Quorax Sir and all Seniors .[/flash]

I regularly reed your comment on each case and I find very interesting and Knowledge base.

while I was doing my Bachelor of arts I was working in Privet Tuition Class for part time for two years.

After study I was working in a Privet College as a Lecturer ( Economics ) for two years.

Now after this I went to Australia on Student visa and Studied – Diploma Hair Dressing which was out of my old experience and as you may know at that time if you study Professional course in Australia they give PR easily so taken this course and I completed this course with good skill and experience and applied for Temporary Visa and Permanent Visa and as you may know ones you make application you will get PR in onshore visa application or you cant submit your application. So sure I will get both visa but after that I applied for Canada visa and I have use my all old work experience and got first AOR now my question can they ask me why you changed your filed and reject me on that ground ? also for your knowledge I have IELTS – R-6/W-6/L-6 / S-7.5 And my spouse is 10+2+3 (Bachelor) my age is – 32 and my spouse is 28, also I have done my Basic French course to get 2 points so let me know my point calculation and your honest opinion ...

[flash=200,200][/flash]

aag

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
0213 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friend try to send personal message to Qorax.
best.

GODLOVEME

Mar 1, 2010
HIIII Quorax Sir and all Seniors .