+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on work history

Here4PR

Jan 27, 2022
I got ITA on December 6, 2023. However, my job title had changed on Nov 22, 2023 which I missed updating in EE profile.

Now I am confused if I should put work history till Nov 21, 2023 only with old title and put rest in personal history or decline ITA, correct EE profile and wait for next draw to submit.

Note:
1. I have provincial nomination from Ontario.
2. My job experience with old title is more than 18 months.
3. Roles and responsibilities are same, employer is the same, only title is different.

I read in multiple threads that if my CRS score and eligibility doesn't change by this modification, it should be fine. Can someone please help?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
I got ITA on December 6, 2023. However, my job title had changed on Nov 22, 2023 which I missed updating in EE profile.

Now I am confused if I should put work history till Nov 21, 2023 only with old title and put rest in personal history or decline ITA, correct EE profile and wait for next draw to submit.

Note:
1. I have provincial nomination from Ontario.
2. My job experience with old title is more than 18 months.
3. Roles and responsibilities are same, employer is the same, only title is different.

I read in multiple threads that if my CRS score and eligibility doesn't change by this modification, it should be fine. Can someone please help?
Thats right. Once you have claimed work experience and you got the points for the old NOC, it doesn't matter even if you resign today. Since you may have already submitted the application by now, its all fine. As you said, if it doesn't affect your CRS score and you have documentation for your older NOC that got you the ITA.