+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on travel history

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys - I'm wondering if someone can advise here.

I'm an Indian living in the UAE. While filling the travel history form, this is the instruction below ..

." Provide details of any trips ABC has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

Now my question is - Should i inform CIC about each and every trip i have taken from UAE to India and back again ? Keeping in mind india is my country of origin, UAE is the country of residence... I'm a little confused as to whether i should include this information or not.

So far i have asked quite a few, and answers have been divided :) so looking for expert opinion on this matter.

would be useful if someone who has already submitted this information successfully and recd PR based on the provided info can shed some light on this matter ? thnx

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
dan_and said:
You do not need to provide the travel history between your country of origin (India) and country of residence (UAE). The instructions are very clear, so I'm unsure why someone could misinterpret this. I was a in a similar situation and have not provided trips between my country of residence and my country of origin, and my PR was approved without an issue.

Next time, please use the search. This has been discussed many times on the forum, so there is no need to start a new thread.
Can you please post the link where this clear instruction is provided on CIC webpage?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
You do not need to provide the travel history between your country of origin (India) and country of residence (UAE). The instructions are very clear, so I'm unsure why someone could misinterpret this. I was a in a similar situation and have not provided trips between my country of residence and my country of origin, and my PR was approved without an issue.

Next time, please use the search. This has been discussed many times on the forum, so there is no need to start a new thread.
great, thanks... couldnt find the old thread unfortunately - probably didnt search properly ha ha ... but really wanted an opinion of someone who has already done this before.

thnx again.