Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
Hi,

The specification for the photo says that "chin to crown" should measure between 25mm and 30mm. How do we fix the point for crown in the photo? From the begining of the hair line, or top of hair or midpoint?

Our photographer says that it should be taken from chin to the begining of hair. The photos I have taken measure 30mm from chin to begining of start of hair..

Please advise.

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
Take the photo specification sheet to the photographer, he should know how to size up the photos (the exact size of the photo is shown on the spec. sheet, the rectangle shown is actual size of photo, measure it and see), the rest is a description of how photographer should center the photo. If he cant do it find someone else who does.

srid_a said:
Hi,

The specification for the photo says that "chin to crown" should measure between 25mm and 30mm. How do we fix the point for crown in the photo? From the begining of the hair line, or top of hair or midpoint?

Our photographer says that it should be taken from chin to the begining of hair. The photos I have taken measure 30mm from chin to begining of start of hair..

Please advise.

ipog

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
srid_a said:
Hi,

Please advise.
Dont get worried over the "chin to crown" specification. Ask your photographer (if necessary take the specifications mentioned in the application form) and order for a passport size like photo - in this case 35 mm X45 mm (With White Back ground ).