Aug 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Akash Aluwala
LANDED..........
andhra pradesh
Hey hi all, I applied for canada trv through online. And today morning i got an email from cic stating " We have made decision on your trv, And we need to have your passport along with this letter for further processing".
Now i have couple of questions

1) Is my TRV approved ?

2) I stay in LA , so i can either mail my passport or else i can use IN-Person option. What is meant by In-person? and can i just walk in to location directly.,

3) Or i have to appear for any face to face interview ? ??

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
20 Aug 2012
Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
As per what I have read in various posts and experiences- passport request comes of its approved and they need to stamp the visa on the passport.
Otherwise, they send a refusal letter.

2. In person means that you can go physically to the visa processing centre office to submit your passport. If it's in the same city, you go and submit would save your time.

3. Passport request doesn't mean an interview as they didn't send you a letter for an interview or such thing. This is out if the question I would say now.

Azad2020

Star Member
Nov 27, 2015
Kathmandu,Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
CVAC Kathmandu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hope to visit soon
rahulchd said:
As per what I have read in various posts and experiences- passport request comes of its approved and they need to stamp the visa on the passport.
Otherwise, they send a refusal letter.

2. In person means that you can go physically to the visa processing centre office to submit your passport. If it's in the same city, you go and submit would save your time.

3. Passport request doesn't mean an interview as they didn't send you a letter for an interview or such thing. This is out if the question I would say now.

Yes,It is mean that your visa approved & they need to get passport from your side.So,don't waste time & do submit your PP as soon as you can.