+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question On Canadian Education System

Mar 14, 2010
I Got My PR (Thank GOD) & now i wanna move to Canada in possibly a month so as to prepare for the new school year! How True are the rumors that if we travel and start now, we as immigrants will pay the international student fees until we have stayed one year in canada?

From my research on the internet, international students pay more than what canadian residents pay, will we start to enjoy the cheaper education after ONE year of being in canada or will we pay more for one year? PLEASE HELP

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zambianeedinghelp said:
I Got My PR (Thank GOD) & now i wanna move to Canada in possibly a month so as to prepare for the new school year! How True are the rumors that if we travel and start now, we as immigrants will pay the international student fees until we have stayed one year in canada?

From my research on the internet, international students pay more than what canadian residents pay, will we start to enjoy the cheaper education after ONE year of being in canada or will we pay more for one year? PLEASE HELP
Education in public schools for your kids will be free and it is free from day one. The information in rumors are incorrect. School session is Sep to June.

Mar 14, 2010
explorer101 said:
Education in public schools for your kids will be free and it is free from day one. The information in rumors are incorrect. School session is Sep to June.
is that the same for payed university education? will we enjoy the cheaper rates or will we pay international fees for the first year?

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zambianeedinghelp said:
is that the same for payed university education? will we enjoy the cheaper rates or will we pay international fees for the first year?
Fee for international students is more - sometimes 2-3 times, you as PR will pay less