+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question, Immigration Canada

akarjendo

Feb 7, 2023
Hi,
Quick question here, does anyone here work at IRCC? I would like to know what people are doing there seriously?
I applied for citizenship in July 2020, took the test in July 2021, since TBRNK nothing has changed! While people who filed their applications processed by the MTL office in March 2021 are already citizens!
I call to ask where it is, I can't reach IRCC the lines are busy, it cuts out.
I write an email, auto reply, we are overwhelmed due to covid-19, emails are not answered.
I call the MP, he says delays are normal with IRCC, have to be patient, WTF. He also tells me it's not the filing date that determines the order of processing.
I would like to understand what is going on internally, and why there is so much delay, I am quite frustrated with the process, it is really taxing mentally.
Rising milk finished, thank you, and happy holidays to all!

akarjendo

Feb 7, 2023
Hi,
Quick question here, does anyone here work at IRCC? I would like to know what people are doing there seriously?
I applied for citizenship in July 2020, took the test in July 2021, since TBRNK nothing has changed! While people who filed their applications processed by the MTL office in March 2021 are already citizens!
I call to ask where it is, I can't reach IRCC the lines are busy, it cuts out.
I write an email, auto reply, we are overwhelmed due to covid-19, emails are not answered.
I call the MP, he says delays are normal with IRCC, have to be patient, WTF. He also tells me it's not the filing date that determines the order of processing mobdro.
I would like to understand what is going on internally, and why there is so much delay, I am quite frustrated with the process, it is really taxing mentally.
Rising milk finished, thank you, and happy holidays to all!
I got this,...