NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Hi,

As Infosys doesnt issue experience letter with job description, I have received a job experience letter from my previous manager on a plain paper along with his business card scanned. I just have scan copy of his signed letter with me.

I am in USA now and he is in India and it is too much to ask him to get it notarized and resend it to me.

How do I get letter notarized? I visited a couple of notaries in Jersey City and Buffalo, NY and I got negative answer. Is there any workaround?

itoocandream

Oct 30, 2015
Hi, I would like to know if you got any information regarding this. I am in a similar situation... Want to know if the reference letter in plain A4 shhet from manger work..

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blackpearl said:
Hi,

As Infosys doesnt issue experience letter with job description, I have received a job experience letter from my previous manager on a plain paper along with his business card scanned. I just have scan copy of his signed letter with me.

I am in USA now and he is in India and it is too much to ask him to get it notarized and resend it to me.

How do I get letter notarized? I visited a couple of notaries in Jersey City and Buffalo, NY and I got negative answer. Is there any workaround?
Why do you need it notarised? Are you applying for ontario nomination? Reason i am asking if because post ITA all documents are scanned and attached.

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
I am in a similar situation, just posted in one other forum.

Jobs and responsibilities not mentioned in employment reference letter.
Purpose: OINP - CEC

I have letter from HR which says it is against their policy to provide such details. So I drafted a letter, and took print out in a white sheet of paper, detailing my jobs and responsibilities and got it approved from my Manager. Now, how important is to notarize this letter ?.

I am including all the contract letters, salary hike letters, T4, NOA, pay stubs, bank statements, work permits, tax statements from home country. Isn't all these proof enough that I have been employed in Canada and in home country for 'n' number of years.

Notarizing the letter - How will the person who is notarizing jobs and responsibilities letter know what we actually do?. I feel some of these processes we have to undergo is overkill and stressful

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteblanket said:
I am in a similar situation, just posted in one other forum.

Jobs and responsibilities not mentioned in employment reference letter.
Purpose: OINP - CEC

I have letter from HR which says it is against their policy to provide such details. So I drafted a letter, and took print out in a white sheet of paper, detailing my jobs and responsibilities and got it approved from my Manager. Now, how important is to notarize this letter ?.

I am including all the contract letters, salary hike letters, T4, NOA, pay stubs, bank statements, work permits, tax statements from home country. Isn't all these proof enough that I have been employed in Canada and in home country for 'n' number of years.

Notarizing the letter - How will the person who is notarizing jobs and responsibilities letter know what we actually do?. I feel some of these processes we have to undergo is overkill and stressful
Is the letter signed by your manager? If yes, i guess with the documents you mentioned above, you would be fine. I dont this notarisation would be required.

Do not send self made/signed copy of reference letter. Thats a big no.

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
Manager replied to my mail with one word , "Approved" and I got his physical signature. He was unwilling to provide his business card.

reva1981

Apr 14, 2016
blackpearl said:
Hi,

Hello Blackpearl,

I am in a similar situation as you are. I am an ex-Infoscion based in Qatar and cannot get my manager's reference letter notarized. Kindly advise how did you get this issue solved.

Thanks in advance:)

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
reva1981 ..empty your inbox i cannot reply to your question..

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hello friends,

I am in the similar situation. I received a letter from my supervisor. Do I need to notarize it. I am in Canada.

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
I am facing a similar situation. My ex employers in india will not provide me the letter cz what they provide is a basic experience letter stating my name, job title, and period of employment. Can I get this letter with detailed job description by my immediate supervisor instead of the ex bigg boss ?

However, this supervisor will not b able to use the letter head. Would that work?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nalanda said:
Hello friends,

I am in the similar situation. I received a letter from my supervisor. Do I need to notarize it. I am in Canada.
Having a letter notarised is not essential; CIC does not specify that such documents should be notarised.
Notarisation is just an extra step some people choose to take in order to cover all their bases, just in case.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasmohra said:
I am facing a similar situation. My ex employers in india will not provide me the letter cz what they provide is a basic experience letter stating my name, job title, and period of employment. Can I get this letter with detailed job description by my immediate supervisor instead of the ex bigg boss ?

However, this supervisor will not b able to use the letter head. Would that work?
That's fine.