+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Years of stay in Manitoba under PNP program

newincanada

Nov 14, 2012
I hope someone answers my questions below please to enlighten me on this topic. Sorry if I have many questions but please do answer because I think I'm not the only one having this questions in their minds.

1. how many years should we stay in manitoba as a PR before leaving the province? I've read that at least two years is enough but someone told me that even if you fulfill the duty of living 2 years in MB and you leave the province the family member that sponsored you will no longer have the chance to sponsor other family members.

2. What if I was able to become a citizen after 3 yrs of living in MB and decided to live and go to other province will this still affect the ability of my sponsor to nominate other family members?

3. In case I left canada and decided to live on to another country or go back to my home country in order to ensure that I will not affect the ability of the person who sponsor me to nominate other family members how many years should I stay in MB before I go lived in another country? or applying and becoming a citizen first is enough?