+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUESTION ABOUT THE "SPONSOR QUESTIONNAIRE" PART OF MY APPLICATION

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I AM SPONSORING MY HUSBAND FOR HIS P.R. TO CANADA. ON THE SPONSOR QUESTIONNAIRE PART OF MY APPLICATION, ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST PAGE IT SAYS; "ON A SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER,PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DETAILS OF YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU BELEIVE WOULD HELP TO PROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS GENUINE AND CONTINUING".....MY QUESTION IS: WHAT SHOULD I WRITE ON THIS SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER TO PROVE MY RELATIONSHIP IS GENUINE??

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey there, on that paper you can describe the relation with your husband as it is for real, be detailed and don't be shy, tell them how you meet, how your relation started, how it developed, your feeling to each other, your future plan in canada, ...everything that you can say and that will help to prove that your relation is true and based on love and not only for the PR.

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
Hi there,

rorita is right 100 %, the whole idea of the sponsorship process is how to satisfy them by showing that your relashionship is really genuine and that you are not going to live on the wellfare when both of you go to canada, so how you want to write that down? this completely up to u, I just told you the trick :)).

So make sure to explain, send and provide every single evidence(photos, tickets, joint bank account statements if you have... etc) that will strenthen your situation and good luck :))

Mohamed

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes yes ...thanx..i have to explaine everythink!

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
what about me? i forgot to make that one?
can i still do it now and send to CIC manila?
please somebody help me.
thanks

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Edwin did you send enough evidence to proof your relationship is genuine? like emails, msn chat, pictures, letters, phone calls, greeting cards, joint account if it's possible, life insurance policies, adding her/he on your work health care, on your home bills as wellletters from friends and family supporting your relationship.
If you send enough evidence don't worry if you didn't write anything at the end.
Good Luck!!!

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
hello marlena,
i send only greeting cards, mail envelops from canada with her name and address, pictures before and after our marriage, wedding pictures remittance/bank.

but i didn't make another sheet of papers and write more details about us, 'coz i thought the Birth Certificates of my 3 children, Marriage Contract is enought to prove. i have e mail, mortgage that i signed as co-maker,BIR income tax papers.

actually, before i found this forum i submitted already my application and all the documents to the CIC manila,
i sure i'm in trouble now, although We are Truly Couple and our marriage is Genuine coz we teach the same school in our city.
what else u think the right move for me about this problem, pls,.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
You shouldn't worry. By not writing a letter it's doesn't mean you are not approved. They looked at what you have send as a proof. I'm sure you have enough so don't worry about it. If they need anything else or suspect anything they will ask you for interview but In my opinion you should relax because you had supplied a lot of information..
I didn't write a letter either and i was approved based on what I supported.

Good luck!!!

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
thank you very much,,,,how wish that my visa officer handled my application were much like you,,,thank u marlena u made me calm :)[flash=200,200][/flash]

GOD BLESS

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Edwin may I ask which visa office did they transfer your file. Can you provide details if you had received AOR and the dates.

Thanks.

edwin1266

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 19, 2010
LANDED..........
dec 23, 2010
hi marlena, i'm sorry i don't know about A.O.R?

my wife presently worked as caregiver in mississauga, according to her, she filed her application for sponsorship at Vergeville alberta . as far as i know all Caregivers PR Applicant should be in Vergiville. Is that true?

Nov. 02 2008 -she got an open permit now and has Temporary Resident
Status ( Application for Permanent Residence IN PROCESS - First
Stage Approval Granted)
Nov.27 2008- done her medical exam ( mississauga)

aug 04 2008 - i received my application kit form CIC manila
Sept 09 2008- submitted my documents to CIC manila
Nov. 19 2008 - e cas IN PROCESS

did u mean that from Manila they send my documents to other visa offices?
i appreciate so much for your kind for helping me understand the process.
i will ask also my wife about AOR.

THANKS,

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I'm not sure about the process of Caregivers. Don't worry about anything since you still provided (proof)and completed everything within your application
AOR is Acknowledgment of Receipt when for example I sponsored my husband from Lebanon (outland application) as soon I was approved as a sponsor, CIC-M transfered his file to the visa office abroad (Damascus) to process second stage of the application mostly to see if our relationship is genuine. That's when they send AOR to the applicant.

Since your ecas showing in process for PR, I think this is another type of form or a way to know the visa office abroad is working on your application.