+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about pre-approved LMO and work permit.

madam89

Sep 28, 2013
Hello All,

Maybe someone can help me out. I want to know what is a pre-approved LMO?is it the same as an open LMO? I have a friend whose 90 days are about to expire and he found an employer with a pre-approved LMO, what will his employer do and what if the result does not show up from HRSDC about his LMO before his 90 days expire what happens then? Can he apply for twp while simultaneous application of LMO? Please advise anyone.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
madam89 said:
Hello All,

Maybe someone can help me out. I want to know what is a pre-approved LMO?is it the same as an open LMO? I have a friend whose 90 days are about to expire and he found an employer with a pre-approved LMO, what will his employer do and what if the result does not show up from HRSDC about his LMO before his 90 days expire what happens then? Can he apply for twp while simultaneous application of LMO? Please advise anyone.
hi. This is the process from applying outside canada. If the lmo is near expiry and has already filed and has a reference number your friend should be able to apply online using the ref number given on that particular lmo. As long as it has the details of FW then VO should be able to see every details under it.

re Approved LMO is When a company does not want to bother applying for an employee everytime they need one,So they apply in advance for say 10-20 positions,then simply fill in the names as needed (as per one of the members here)

This forum is very useful and informative. If you know the keyword you just need to search and it will give you almost all the possible answers according to members timelines and experiences.

goodluck

madam89

Sep 28, 2013
durchbeisser_17 said:
hi. This is the process from applying outside canada. If the lmo is near expiry and has already filed and has a reference number your friend should be able to apply online using the ref number given on that particular lmo. As long as it has the details of FW then VO should be able to see every details under it.

re Approved LMO is When a company does not want to bother applying for an employee everytime they need one,So they apply in advance for say 10-20 positions,then simply fill in the names as needed (as per one of the members here)

This forum is very useful and informative. If you know the keyword you just need to search and it will give you almost all the possible answers according to members timelines and experiences.

goodluck

Thank you so much.