+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUestion about medical visit

mirkopal

Star Member
Oct 13, 2009
Hi guys
just an information
with my partner we started to do all the papers for the immigration
we went to do the medical visit in milan, it was ok, the doctor gave us a paper with the picture of my partner (the sponsored ) on it and ALSO HE GAVE ME BACK THE APPENDIX C
it was not supposed to take the appendix c with him?

what should I do now? should I send the appendix c with my dossier?

2nd question...in the paper that he gave back to us, under the 'visa office' jhe left blank...meaning he did not followed what it was written on the appendix c (we wrote ROME)...i asked him why and he told me that he always did like that and it s automatically sent to rome after....

I am just wondering if We took the worst doctor ever...please suggestions are more than welcomed!

Moh1

Nov 1, 2011
mirkopal said:
Hi guys
just an information
with my partner we started to do all the papers for the immigration
we went to do the medical visit in milan, it was ok, the doctor gave us a paper with the picture of my partner (the sponsored ) on it and ALSO HE GAVE ME BACK THE APPENDIX C
it was not supposed to take the appendix c with him?

what should I do now? should I send the appendix c with my dossier?

2nd question...in the paper that he gave back to us, under the 'visa office' jhe left blank...meaning he did not followed what it was written on the appendix c (we wrote ROME)...i asked him why and he told me that he always did like that and it s automatically sent to rome after....

I am just wondering if We took the worst doctor ever...please suggestions are more than welcomed!

HI,
I am going to take medical exam in Milan for immigration procedure. Is anybody have experience on this issue? how much should I pay and which doctor is faster and which one is cheaper? Is there any tariff? Can I use my Italian insurance or not?
please help me,
Regards,

scarycemetery

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
16-08-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Med's Done....
09-11-2010 and 04-11-2011
Interview........
24-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2012
Send in the Appendix C along with the other paper he gave you. He should have a paper that he sends to Paris. All of the medical results from everywhere are sent to Paris first, then to the according embassy (in your case Rome). When my husband did his 1st one, the doctor had written on it "paris" and we questioned this as well, but then he explained everything. Then later on we found out he was right.