+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about getting China PCC after receiving ITA

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
I spent 5 years in China studying undergrad, now I am living in Qatar. But I am unable to procure the PCC from China and the embassy said they cannot provide it. They even told me that the way to receive the PCC is by going to China and applying at the police station there!!
If I write LOE for this and do not include PCC surely my application will be rejected. Has anybody skipped PCC in the past and still got accepted? Help

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I spent 5 years in China studying undergrad, now I am living in Qatar. But I am unable to procure the PCC from China and the embassy said they cannot provide it. They even told me that the way to receive the PCC is by going to China and applying at the police station there!!
If I write LOE for this and do not include PCC surely my application will be rejected. Has anybody skipped PCC in the past and still got accepted? Help
You cannot skip PCC. It is required by CIC.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks!
I quickly emailed the website stated there chinapoliceclearance.com, and they quoted RMB 4500 for the service. It translates to about USD 656! Just for the PCC!!
I will say just negotiate with them. You have to weigh your options, how much time, ticket cost, living expenses you will have to spend compared to USD 656 ! Just negotiate !

G Luck

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
I will say just negotiate with them. You have to weigh your options, how much time, ticket cost, living expenses you will have to spend compared to USD 656 ! Just negotiate !

G Luck
Hi, I have decided to go with this offer since I do not have the time to go to china myself, and I cannot skip PCC that will cover 5 years. The agency I used is Beijingexpatservice. Now I have to make half down payment and they will start the process for me.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have decided to go with this offer since I do not have the time to go to china myself, and I cannot skip PCC that will cover 5 years. The agency I used is Beijingexpatservice. Now I have to make half down payment and they will start the process for me.
I wish you good luck !!
My only request is to post all the updates so that many others can learn in future. If you keep posting details here we will be able to help.

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
I wrote a quick email to the service office today. They said normally it takes 20-25 days to get the PCC. Now with around 30 days remaining to submit all documents I seriously doubt whether I can make it in time. Is there any way to skip it during submission and provide it later?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I suggest you to take any kind of proof after applying for the PCC from this agency. If by the time you need to submit your eAPR you are not in the possession of the PCC, attach the receipt/letter whatever proof you would have that you applied and submit your application. Once you get the PCC, add it to your application by raising CSE

bossofbees

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
NOC Code......
I suggest you to take any kind of proof after applying for the PCC from this agency. If by the time you need to submit your eAPR you are not in the possession of the PCC, attach the receipt/letter whatever proof you would have that you applied and submit your application. Once you get the PCC, add it to your application by raising CSE
Problem is I do not have any receipt or proof of this. All I have is a long email trail with this guy who runs the agency.

Reactions: Deekap

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Hello,
Can you please update wheather you got your PCC or not? We are stuck in a similar situation and we would really appreciate your help here. Thanks.