+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about EE

roastedpeanuts

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello guys,
I initially took an appointment for medicals this Saturday since I was expecting my ITA yesterday. Since yesterday was for FST, I did not receive the ITA.

I am thinking of leaving my appointment running because I will be traveling next week for 15 days and I’m afraid that the doctors would not be available when I come back because I come back on an Islamic holiday and would be a long holiday here where I live.

I am expecting ITA in the next draw that will probably take place next Wednesday as I have a high score. Will they accept the tests?

While I know everyone recommends having them close to the submission date, but I have all my documents ready and will be submitting anyway by the 10th of June. I also know that I would get a visa validity up until 1 year post medical test results but I’m planning to land as soon as I get my PR anyway.

Has anyone ever done it? Did they accept your results?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello guys,
I initially took an appointment for medicals this Saturday since I was expecting my ITA yesterday. Since yesterday was for FST, I did not receive the ITA.

I am thinking of leaving my appointment running because I will be traveling next week for 15 days and I’m afraid that the doctors would not be available when I come back because I come back on an Islamic holiday and would be a long holiday here where I live.

I am expecting ITA in the next draw that will probably take place next Wednesday as I have a high score. Will they accept the tests?

While I know everyone recommends having them close to the submission date, but I have all my documents ready and will be submitting anyway by the 10th of June. I also know that I would get a visa validity up until 1 year post medical test results but I’m planning to land as soon as I get my PR anyway.

Has anyone ever done it? Did they accept your results?
I can further confirm that I had my meds done before ita