+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about contacting CIC

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
can contacting CIC through the call center and an MP have a negative impact on an application? Can thy get fed up and purposely delay your PR?

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
can contacting CIC through the call center and an MP have a negative impact on an application? Can thy get fed up and purposely delay your PR?
You can contact CIC as many times as you like over the phone ( that is if you are not tired of listening to the same response every time) . This would not delay processing in any way as call centre agents do not process files and have no impact on the processing of files.

Now contacting the visa office
via email or case inquiry many times , for the same reason,especially if they have already replied you, or the info is on their site and if your file is within the processing delay..hmm, my friend , am sure the consular officer whom your file has been assigned to is gonna get pissed of or maybe brutal. by Sending them an inquiry or email, the case is directed to the officer whom your file has been assigned to his/her queue . He or she will have to stop what he/she is doing, (maybe processing other files)open your file , go through it and answer your inquiry if need be, and do any necessary update and assign a new next due date. Now that the officer is already stereotype with file because you keep " bugging him/her", only the universe knows when your next due date is gonna be.

If you don't hear from CIC , know that there is no update on your file. If there is an update or need anything they will always contact you. If i were you i wouldn't contact them while am within the processing time frame unless i want to update them on some info on my application. I would rather order GCMS notes

i know the wait can be long and stressful , but we just need to hang in there

Reactions: Olaola99

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
Sure hope my processing time isn't affected. I had my mo enquire 3 times in 6 months. He said he won't enquire until after 12 months now