+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about AINP Post Graduate Worker criteria

Nevermind1988

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hi everyone, I graduated from a college in Alberta in June this year and currently have a PGWP and a job at a hotel and plan to apply for the above mentioned criteria in another couple months or so. I'm just wondering if the job you're apply for that has to be within your field of study? I took a travel and tourism program but would be interested in working in office environments as well, e.g. as an Administrative Assistant. I graduated from a more office-related program at my home country a few years ago. Thanks in advance and hope everyone has a good day ☺

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Nevermind1988 said:
Hi everyone, I graduated from a college in Alberta in June this year and currently have a PGWP and a job at a hotel and plan to apply for the above mentioned criteria in another couple months or so. I'm just wondering if the job you're apply for that has to be within your field of study? I took a travel and tourism program but would be interested in working in office environments as well, e.g. as an Administrative Assistant. I graduated from a more office-related program at my home country a few years ago. Thanks in advance and hope everyone has a good day ☺
It doesn't matter. As long as your job falls in Category (0, A,B) category you are good. Even C category works with extra credentials.