+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question about a stolen PR card replacement application

ScarlettXu

Jun 29, 2022
Hi folks, I have applied for a stolen PR card replacement on Permenant Resident Portal and the status is shown as submitted. However I cannot link the application to my IRCC account as it's shown as no applications found. I'm sure the info I have put in is all correct. It is a issue I should worry about or do I just need to wait for the response from the Portal with patience? Thanks!

VJY369

Oct 6, 2022
Hi folks, I have applied for a stolen PR card replacement on Permenant Resident Portal and the status is shown as submitted. However I cannot link the application to my IRCC account as it's shown as no applications found. I'm sure the info I have put in is all correct. It is a issue I should worry about or do I just need to wait for the response from the Portal with patience? Thanks!
We will be able to link the application , when IRCC starts processing the application. I also applied for replacement pr card on September 26 . The application is still under process. Have you got any update on your application?

ScarlettXu

Jun 29, 2022
We will be able to link the application , when IRCC starts processing the application. I also applied for replacement pr card on September 26 . The application is still under process. Have you got any update on your application?
Hi there, yes I have received my PR card on 6th Nov. FYR I applied for the replacement on 24th Aug.

Feb 15, 2022
Hi folks, I have applied for a stolen PR card replacement on Permenant Resident Portal and the status is shown as submitted. However I cannot link the application to my IRCC account as it's shown as no applications found. I'm sure the info I have put in is all correct. It is a issue I should worry about or do I just need to wait for the response from the Portal with patience? Thanks! snap benefits texas log in
I have also same issue any suggestion for this so please reply. Thanks in advance.