+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question 13 citizenship application

Hadysaade

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hello
I know this question has been asked several times so far but I wonder if there is, by now, a clearer view of what is actually meant or required by Q13.
I will be submitting my citizenship paper application this week and I would like to get your advice whether to include visitor visas or not. I have plenty of short trip visas half of them to UAE. And moreover, during my life I had around 30 short trip visas but the maximum rows allowein this section is 16.
Your valuable advise is highly appreciated

thanks
Hady

Sabricaincanada

Sep 12, 2021
Hello so what did you privately advise him in how to go on this question, please share with me as I'm having the same problem....thanks

hazim84

Aug 14, 2017
Hello - I'm looking for an answer to this too. IRCC confirmed on twitter to include visitor visas, but should I include it ALL lifetime visas or just the last 5 years? I have over 60 visas since I was 18 year. I prepared them in an extra sheet but not sure about including it or not

Osti79

Jan 9, 2022
Sending you a msg privately. Please check.
Hi !
I have similar situation , I have 4 passports and all stamped visitors to more than 21 countries , I consulted and immigration consultant here in canada and saidI do not need to include tourist/visit visa unless I stayed ina particular country time on visit visa and got it extended while in that country like a long term visit ..
Am confused here
Thank you if you can help !

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi !
I have similar situation , I have 4 passports and all stamped visitors to more than 21 countries , I consulted and immigration consultant here in canada and saidI do not need to include tourist/visit visa unless I stayed ina particular country time on visit visa and got it extended while in that country like a long term visit ..
Am confused here
Thank you if you can help !
IRCC has updated this page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html#Step4

Question 13: Tell us if you have had immigration, permanent resident status and/or citizenship in any other country outside of Canada (e.g. your country of birth)
  • Check either yes or no.
  • If you check yes, complete the chart.
  • Tell us which countries you have held status in, and exactly what status you held or currently hold (student, employment/worker, visitor, refugee/protected person, permanent resident or citizen).
  • Date you obtained each status(YYYY-MM-DD)
  • End date if no longer valid, if applicable (YYYY-MM-DD). Leave blank if you currently hold this status