+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question 13 Citizenship application

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
OK - Where does it list 5 years of eligibility period?
The Q13 is open ended, it does not specify the 5 year period.
Applicants assume term would be as per the validity period i.e. 5 years

Like I said above when we submitted our application in 2021, we included all visa information right from the first visa we ever received...

Reactions: Jaywalker

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
In my case, I was in USA on i797 extension and didn't have a visa in passport. So not sure how to handle that from entry for this question

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
In my case, I was in USA on i797 extension and didn't have a visa in passport. So not sure how to handle that from entry for this question
Enter the visa for the US along with the extension as a single entry
I lived in UAE for many years and my visa was renewed on 7-8 times. I just entered one line for UAE and mentioned the start date of the first visa and the validity date of the last visa when I exited the country

Saify1

Feb 16, 2022
Hi respected members please help clarify Q13 on CIT 0002. Do we need to provide details of short term tourist visa which was stamped in the old passport which was not used and lapsed without trip so never immigrated to the country. So in real sense never had immigration status .Please clarify as I am confused to put that visa detail in the application?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi respected members please help clarify Q13 on CIT 0002. Do we need to provide details of short term tourist visa which was stamped in the old passport which was not used and lapsed without trip so never immigrated to the country. So in real sense never had immigration status .Please clarify as I am confused to put that visa detail in the application?
There are two school of thought. Some mention it, others don't. You will get both answer to your query. So it's a decision you have to make. Personally I did not provide any tourist or work visa details and got my citizenship without any issue.