+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question 10 b) Mistake in Apartment Number

beebop

Mar 4, 2021
Hi Experts,

I recently submitted my Citizenship Application, and I realized I made a mistake in my application for Question 10 b).

I have lived at 5-6 addresses during my eligibility period, and from these, at two different locations, my unit number was the same. (Coincidence, Unit Number 107)

However, unintentionally, I mention the same unit number for 3 different locations.

What is to be done now? Please advise? Is this a mistake which can reject my application? Do I submit a Webform?

Please advice.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hi Experts,

I recently submitted my Citizenship Application, and I realized I made a mistake in my application for Question 10 b).

I have lived at 5-6 addresses during my eligibility period, and from these, at two different locations, my unit number was the same. (Coincidence, Unit Number 107)

However, unintentionally, I mention the same unit number for 3 different locations.

What is to be done now? Please advise? Is this a mistake which can reject my application? Do I submit a Webform?

Please advice.
Just wait till you receive AOR. After receiving that, you will have your application number. Then, send a webform with your application number and let them know about the mistake and correct it. And no! I don’t think they return your application just for a simple mistake like this.