Aug 24, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
i applied for "Computer Engineering Technology (ECT, Co-OP, FAST TRACK)" in seneca via FAST TRACK to get into third semester, but i have received the offer letter today which states that my duration will be of 3 years, when i actually applied for FAST TRACK program which puts me in 3rd semester.

i asked my agent about it and they tell me that they check my credits upon arrival and only then i'd gain an entry into semester 3 through FAST TRACK option, but i also applied in centennial fast track program of "computer networking technology" of 3 years and they directly put me into third semester.

so i wanted to know from all of you, that is it true that seneca checks all credits whether i satisfy them upon arrival and then offer me admission into third semester unlike centennial or is it the other way?

patel87

Oct 3, 2012
Hi Aarav, same thing happened to me
We will get 3 years Adv.Diploma course admission letter,
But after reaching there, we will have to show them our transcripts showing that we have already cleared XYZ Subjects with xyz marks ,which are in semester 1 & semester 2.
After that faculties will give us a credit according our marks and will allow us direct entry in to semester 3.
So ,Everything will be done after reaching there only :-[
-
If you are sure about the most subjects of semester 1&2 that u have cleared here,dont afraid,u will be credited, hopefully ;)